Chapter 11~Heartbreak~

Sorry if there's mistakes in this. I've been writing a lot and I might have skipped over a mistake. Nobodies perfect, right? <I say that a lot..:p ok. So this chapter is kinda idk. The next 2 kinda pick it up. But do you wanna do me a huge favor? Comment and vote! :) can you do that for your good ole pal whose writing her butt off! Hehehe thank ya! Enjoy!

The next day Brooke woke up in her bed. Octavia was sitting on the chair reading but looked up when she saw Brooke wake up.

Octavia: James brought you home. Last night. At 3:45am..

Brooke: I'm sorry! It wasn't my idea! We just went to the beach though! Nothing happened!

Octavia: you and James have to stop sneaking out! Your mom would kill you!

Brooke: no she wouldn't. It's summer! And we DIDN'T do anything! We won't do anything!

Octavia: I'm just telling you Brooke. I don't want you to get your heart broke.

Brooke: why would I? James wouldn't do that.

Octavia: it's fame. Money. Popularity. Even if James isn't like that he's still famous and lots of drama happened with famous.

Brooke: listen. I don't know why you're giving me this lecture. I'm not dating him! Go talk to Angelina and Taylor if you want to talk about dating.

Octavia: I'm just telling you.

Brooke grabs her shorts and a tank top and hops in the shower. She then quickly puts in some makeup and does her hair.

Octavia: where are you going?

Brooke: to see if James got the same lecture I did.

Octavia: Okay.

Brooke runs over to the condo and knocks on the door.

Logan: hey Brooke. Whatcha doing here?

Brooke: I came to talk to James real fast.

Logan: James is out with Halston remember?

Brooke: what? No. I don't remember.

Logan: yeah she asked him out yesterday morning. I don't know what he said, but I'm assuming he said yes.

Brooke feels her heart snap and tears begin to form in her eyes.

Brooke: oh. Yeah. I must've forgot.

Logan: you can come back layer and..

Brooke: no. No. I'll stay home. Don't wanna bug him and his new girlfriend.

Logan: oh. Well alright. See ya.

Brooke walks back quickly letting tears pour now. She walks back into her room slamming the door and crying into her pillow. Octavia walks in.

Octavia: what happened?

Brooke: you were right! About everything!

Octavia: aww girl.

Brooke: Halston asked him out yesterday morning. And Logan's pretty sure he said yes. And he took me out last night...and.. I can't!(cries harder)

Octavia: shhh Brooke. Hey. It's ok. Sit up... Come on.

Brooke sits up and Octavia gives her a hug.

Octavia: I'm your best friend and I'll help. It's gonna be ok.

Brooke cries softly on her shoulder and lets herself break down.

Octavia: come on! Lets go shopping!