~Chapter 47~ Too soon~

•11K reads!!! (: thank you! So tour is starting in Texas and Mexico and all those fancy places! Anyone going??? I'm not..:( Anywho! This chapter made me cry..I don't know. I cry. Over everything. #whoops Enjoy it! Comment!!! Vote!! xoxo:*•

••February••

*James' POV*

I was upstairs packing everything into my suitcase. Tomorrow the bus was coming to pick us up and we'd start our tour. Brooke came up and sat on the bed, quietly watching me.

Brooke: lots of stuff.

She had a smile on her face and had been having the most positive attitude towards me leaving, but I knew it was fake. I'd always catch her twirling her fingers with the engagement ring. Or watch the smile fade from her face.

James: too much stuff.

I turned back towards the suitcase but watched her smile drop out of the corner of my eye. I finished putting "everything" in. Almost everything. I zipped it up and rolled it out the bedroom. I set it at the top of the stairs. I came back to the room and shut the door behind me. I went and sat down by Brooke. She stopped messing with the ring when I took her hand in mine. She looked up at me slowly. I saw the silent tears shining in her eyes.

James: I though you said everything would be fine.

Brooke: It will! I still don't want to see you go..

James: I know, I know. It will pass fast. I'll FaceTime you every night.

Brooke: you really don't have-

James: I know I don't have to. But I want to.

She smiled and I took my thumb wiping a tear off her cheek.

James: now don't cry.

Brooke: (softly laughs) sorry...

James: don't say sorry.

Brooke: sor..okay.

I laughed and wrapped my hand around the back of her neck, pulling her in. I lightly put my lips up against hers. Barely brushing.

James: it'll pass fast.

Brooke: you already said that. Now kiss me.

I laughed softly and fit my lips with hers. She leaned away after a while leaving me wanting more. Like always. She lightly smiled and went to the bathroom taking her pjs with her. I went and took my suitcase downstairs by the door. I quietly climbed back up the stairs, knowing everyone was asleep. I went to our room and closed the door quietly. I took off my shirt and crawled into bed. Brooke exited the bathroom. She came and got into bed. Then she flipped the lamp off and laid there quietly. As did I. I glanced at the clock seeing it was almost 12:45. I rolled to my side facing her. Soon she rolled to her side staring back at me. The moon was peaking in the curtains. It reminded me of the night we were at the hospital and danced to "Kiss me slowly". I slowly brought my hand to her cheek and ran my thumb back and forth gently.

Brooke: I'm going to miss this. The beds gonna be pretty cold.

She tried to laugh but her tears had already beat that out. I wanted to stop her but I knew how she felt. I had a lump in my throat and forcefully kept the tears back.

Brooke: I'll be expecting you to crawl in. But you won't.

James: why are you doing this to yourself?

Brooke: I don't know!

She rolled to her back and wiped the tears off her cheeks. She kept her hands over her eyes, trying to keep back the tears.