~Chapter 44~ Crazy love~

•This chapter is shorter, so I apologize. This is just kind of a fill in, cute chapter. Nothing major. Just a little extra.(: Little side note too. It is January! (Don't forget it's in Cali so..things are naturally warm!) just a small reminder. Thanks for the comments! I love them! Keep em coming! Almost 10,000 reads!! Ahh! (: thank you!•

When I woke up the next morning, she wasn't in bed. Of course, I began worrying. I went downstairs and saw her sitting with the girls with coffee. She was talking about me and the engagement.

Brooke: oh hey!

James: morning.

Taylor: hello mr shirtless.

Brooke: back up Tay. He's mine. (Winks) everything okay?

She came up and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me. I hugged her back and nodded.

James: just didn't know where you were.

Brooke: right here!

James: (chuckles) alright. I'm gonna go get ready.

I went back upstairs as Brooke sat back down at the table.

*Brooke's POV*

Octavia: your ring is really beautiful!

Brooke: thank you, I thought so.

Angelina: I think James is a little nervous.

Brooke: I know he is.

Taylor: maybe you should go up there.

Brooke: you're probably right.

I decided to head upstairs. I knocked on the door and he answered. I smiled and walked in sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled back and walked into the bathroom, putting gel in his hair. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I quickly ruffled my hands through his hair, messing it up.

James: you suck!

Brooke: do I?

I did it again as he gave me death glares in the mirror. I rose my arm to do it again but he turned and grabbed them. I turned around to run away but he pulled me back and swung his arm around my waist. He carried me to the room and swung me onto the bed. I giggled as he poked my sides.

James: annoying marriages don't last. (Winks)

Brooke: they don't? Cause I thought you've been ahead of the game this whole time.

He tickled me more until I pushed him away. He took my hands and pulled me up. I was still sitting on the edge. He slowly placed my arms around his neck, while he then put his on my waist. He smiled and slowly leaned in, kissing me passionately.

Brooke: you are crazy Maslow.

James: and I wasn't finished Cassidy.

Brooke: hurry up and get ready!

I jumped off the bed and pushed him into the bathroom. He smiled at me as I walked out. I closed the door and leaned against it, closing my eyes and smiling. The boy who saved my life and risked his for mine is actually going to be my husband. I couldn't wrap my mind around that.

As I was leaning against it, he opened it and I began to fall back. I quickly snapped from my thoughts as he caught me.

James: I know I'm perfect but gee Cass. Stop thinking about me so much.

Brooke: you're a major tease.

He turns around winking at me and pulling me onto his back. And in some twist of events, I'm marrying this.

•Short. Told ya. Sorry...don't hate me too much. The chapter after this is longer. I'm still writing. It's NOT ending. As of right now. That could change. Anyways. Thanks! Vote and comment!(; <3 xoxo•