~Chapter 50~Dream or nightmare~

•I broke my writers block! Chapter 51 is so...yes!(: I have to write 52 before I upload 51 though.

That night the girls and I stayed. I laid in James' arms all night.

Brooke: so..how fun has tour been?

James: it's always fun. Just not being away from you.

Brooke: you know, I've been thinking so much about our wedding.

James: I have too. I'm so excited.

Brooke: I'm so nervous. There's going to be so many eyes on me. What if the dress looks bad? What if my hair doesn't look good?

James: stop with the what if's Cassidy. You'll look beautiful in your dress. You're hair will be perfect.

Brooke: ya know. Once I take your last name you can't call me Cassidy anymore.

James: nah. I'll still call you Cassidy.

He turned his face towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip.

James: you should be getting some rest.

Brooke: I don't want to sleep. I want to spend every second I have with you until I have to leave.

James: I know. You look exhausted.

Brooke: so do you.

James: I'll make you a deal. Fall asleep with me and I'll see if Joshua will let you and the girls stay with us on tour this week.

Brooke: really?

James: of course.

Brooke: okay. Deal Maslow.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and found myself asleep sooner than expected.

••••Morning••••

When I woke up the next morning James was surprisingly still in bed. His arm was still around me, resting on my hip. I scooted up laying my head closer to his. I saw him smile.

Brooke: you awake?

James: no.

Brooke: oh darn.

He laughed and opened his eyes looking at me. I looked up at him.

James: I just got the best idea.

Brooke: and what's that?

James: you go to the gym with me!

I laughed thinking he was joking. Then I saw the serious expression on his face. I stopped laughing and looked at him, widening my eyes.

Brooke: me...gym? Who are you? Do you not know me?

James: come on! It'll give me a reason to get to see you in short shorts and you could get me motivated.

Brooke: I wore short shorts last week.

James: not to exercise.

Brooke: you're a moron!

James: will you come with me?

Brooke: no!

I began to get up out of bed but he pulled me back and crashed his lips into mine.

Brooke: Mmm..ok...no!!

He batted his eyes and pouted his lips. His dimple popped out when he did and it made me flinch.

James: please baby girl...