~Chapter 55~ 2 stars~

•This chapter seems short to me, but I find it cute. I was writing this at like 1 in the morning and started crying. Like wait what? Just the end! #mylife

So this is only going to chapter 60. Then it's ending. Good thing? Don't know. Just an FYI. K. You can read now.•

When James stopped the car I was a little confused. There was no restaurant. No cars. Just a silent road and an empty park with trees and a fountain in the middle.

"Is this one of those horror movies? Where you pull out a knife and laugh while telling me you never loved me and your gonna kill me and then sell my body on eBay?" I ask.

"Dear God women what do you watch?" He laughs. "No. I really love you. And this is supposed to be romantic."

I laugh and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I find myself blushing and I'm not sure why. I dated him for 3 years. Engaged for almost 7 months. You'd think all the butterflies would go away. But they won't.

"Why you blushin' Cassidy?" He asks laughing.

"Because I'm with my sexy, sassy, overly dramatic, crazy, romantic fiancé." I replied turning around and walking towards the fountain. "Don't look so shocked Maslow." I shouted behind me.

•••With Octavia & Logan•••

••••Octavia's POV••••

"The bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous. Brooke told us to surprise her with them." I began. "They're the most gorgeous shade of pink. The design is perfect. She'll love it."

"Have you heard her vows?" Logan asks handing me a glass of grape juice.

"Nope. She's been pretty private about everything."

"James read us part of his. But he's still writing. What we heard was amazing. Brooke will love it."

"I'm so happy they're getting married...I'm really happy for her."

"She'll be just as happy for you."

"I'm sure she will..as soon as that day comes."

"It could be looking you right in your eyes."

I set my cup on the table and turned around to see him on one knee and a big smile. I'm thankful I set the grape juice down or we'd be having a problem.

"I think we both know I should've done this 4 months ago. I've been procrastinating. I'm logan. I was afraid of what you'd say. But all my doubts have faded. You are my day and my night. And James and Brooke made me realize how exciting this moment is. And I want to do it with the right person. And that person is you. So..Octavia..will you marry me?" He slowly opened the box and I stared into the eyes of a beautiful diamond ring. My eyes were flooded with tears and my smile kept getting bigger.

"Yes! Of course I will marry you!" I finally pushed out of my voice. He slowly slid the ring on my finger and stood up. He picked me up and kissed me deeply.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He replied back.

•••James & Brooke•••

••••James' POV••••

The sky was lit with stars and the fountain left the air with a little less silence. Brooke was pressed up against me on the blanket focused on the stars.

"What if..each star had it's own person to watch over?" She asked, her eyes glued to the sky. "What if each star was one of us. And whoever was your soul mate was the star that watched out for you."

I looked over at her and smiled. Her mind was always so creative and deep. I looked back at the sky.

"So that ones me." I said pointing to a bright star. "And that one is you." I took her arm and raised it to the sky.

"Why are they so far apart?" She asked keeping her hand up.

"Because no matter how far the distance, they're still the brightest stars. And their love never runs thin." I took my hand and laced our fingers together. She looked over at me and smiled with glistening eyes.

"What happens when a star dies?" She asks.

"The other star shines brighter to show the star that is gone..that no matter what, that love will never die."

"What if one star doesn't want to lose it's soul mate?"

"Then fate will carry them both out."

"What happens to the two brightest stars then?

"They go into the sun with the rest of the soul mates. To make that one gigantic bright star shine brighter."

"I don't want to die without you. The star..I mean.."

"Then let's run away and live forever. We can live forever."

•When I was writing this..the whole star thing really did run through my mind. I was laying in bed and exploded with thoughts. (Like usual) But this is like a legit question. What if? Just stop what you're doing and think about it...So yeah! Thanks for reading and commenting! (To the one person that did...) Comment !!!! Like please!! I don't know when to update and if you liked it! Just comment! Even if it's a freaking smiley face! Post it!

Also! Go but "Parallel"!! Heffron drive! <3 it's amazing!! And watch James dance on Monday nights on DWTS!<333

Thank you guys! Love you!<3 COMMENT!!(: haha.•