A Coded Message

The rain had been coming down for hours. The tall trees all around were damp and wet as was the hooded man walking under them. He wore a black and gray robe with a black and red cape over his shoulder. The man wasn't to old but he wasn't young either. He had long black hair tied in a pony tail and a short trimmed beard over his face were an old scare could be seen on his lip.

Looking around the man saw he had exited the trees to an old temple. There were old statues of men long dead all around. He looked at the temple and noticed how familiar it look. Then he remembered when he saw another temple similar back on one of his journeys many years ago. See that temple had changed his life forever, would this one? The man walked inside the old stone building that was cracked all over and covered in moss. Inside was a man that looked to be twenty or thirty. The bottom of his face covered in bandages and he had a sword on his back that looked to big for anyone to use.

"I see you got my letter," The man in the hood said. "Zabuza.

"I just got finished with the civil war in the sand village when I got your message." Zabuza said. "I've go good news Ezio. Gaara won the war and is now Kazekage."

"That's good," Ezio said. "Now onto why we are here. You remember when I told you I came from another world?"

"Yes," Zabuza replied. "You touched the ancient tool called The Apple of Eden that was used by those who came before. After that you were transported here, to this world, my world."

"Yes," Ezio said. "In my world the apple was held in a temple similar to this one. I believe this temple and the temple from my world may be connected in some way."

"So why do you need me?" Zabuza asked.

"You out of all the Assassins in the brotherhood are best suited to help me." Ezio said. "Many of the others have people who will notice there gone and start asking questions. You are a rouge ninja so your already hiding from everyone so you might as well help me."

"Help you do what?" Zabuza asked.

"Study this place of course." Ezio said. "Do you see this writings on the walls?"

"Yes," Zabuza said. "But I can't read them."

"That is because it's in a language foreign to this word." Ezio said. "It's from mine, and thanks to being friends with Leonardo I'm able to read these writing. Only problem is that there in code."

"Then you want me to help you decode it?" Zabuza asked.

"Yes," Ezio replied. "I can understand some of the code because I found old papers with the same writing and code in my father's office when I first became an Assassin. The person who wrote these words also wrote those papers."

"Who wrote the papers?" Zabuza asked.

"The great Assassin mentor Altair," Ezio told him. "But it gets weirder. Those papers were written about two hundred years ago. These writings were written when this temple was built, and the locals say that was four thousand years ago."

"How could he have written both messages?" Zabuza asked.

"I'm hoping these writings will tell us." Ezio said. "Send word to Itachi that your staying to help me."

"I'll use a summoning bird to get a message to Gaara." Zabuza said. "Itachi asked Tsunade to hold a five Kage Summit so he could address the Kage of the five nations. When Gaara goes there he can tell Itachi."

"Fine," Ezio said. "I'll get started decoding while you send your message."

Zabuza wrote and sealed his message in a scroll and used a summoning scroll to receive a messenger bird. He tied the scroll to the bird and sent it off. They got started at understanding the message right away.

"Any new news?" Ezio asked.

"Yes," Zabuza said. "Itachi sent me a letter before I left the sand. He has convinced the Three, Five, Six, and Seven tailed beast's Jinchurikis to join us."

"Then all that is left are the Two and Four tailed beast's Jinchurikis." Ezio said. "Looks like the Akatsuki will have to modify there plans."

"I'm surprised they convinced the Three Tail's Jinchuriki." Zabuza said. "Yagura was the fourth Mizukage and many outside of the Mist village think of him as a tyrant. Yet he gave up his set as Mizukage and step down."

"He was the Mizukage," Ezio said. "So just like every Kage he wants to protect his home. If he stayed there as the Mizukage and didn't step down then he could put the whole village in danger do to the Akatsuki."

"Don't let him fool you." Zabuza said. "His rule as Mizukage was cruel and terrible."

"Was that why you started a coup?" Ezio asked. "To end his cruelty?"

"It was." Zabuza replied. "I was only a full Assassin for a year or two then, but I was willing to up hold the creed when I started the coup."

"Don't worry about Yagura." Ezio said. "He was only like this because of the pain of being a Jinchuriki. I'm sure we can make him a kind person, and an even better Assassin."

"How do you plan to do that?" Zabuza asked.

"Gaara, Bee, and Naruto seem to be able to destroy the cruelty in others hearts." Ezio said. "Just look at their tailed beasts, they were each once blood thirsty killers."

"I hope your right." Zabuza said.

"Have faith in are comrades." Ezio said. "Let's leave everything to them."

************************************************

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while sense Naruto: The Orange Assassin ended, but I've had lots to do. But I'm back and here is Chapter 1 of the Sequel! Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, Itachi speaks at the five Kage summit!