Death Can't Stop Us

Everyone looked in fear as the Ten Tails rose. On top of it was Madara and he was followed by Obito. It was Naruto who stood his ground as everyone looked in fear.

"Don't back down," Naruto said. "We still have some fight in us."

"Naruto's right," Gaara said. "The Ten Tails isn't at full power."

"They're right." Madara said. "I used the swords so we need to wait at least five hours. Until then it can't move."

"Then we protect it." Obito said.

"Charge!" Gaara yelled.

The Shinobi moved to attack the Ten Tails and it's protectors. Madara engaged many of the Ninja and began cutting them down as where Obito focused on the Jinchuriki. Not only them but the Original White Zetsu and lack Zetsu.

"Why do you fight Naruto?" Madara asked. "Do you want your friends to die?"

"As long as I live," Naruto said. "My friends will never die!"

"We'll see." Madara said punching Naruto.

An hour passed while they fought. Naruto was tired to say the least. He had given his Chakra to everyone to protect them and give them more power. At this rate he was going to be helpless. Suddenly Naruto's chakra cloak vanished.

"Naruto," Kurama said. "I'm out of Chakra! I need to rest and gain more."

Naruto couldn't move. He was to weak to move even an inch. Was this how it was going to end? Obito aimed black chakra rods at Naruto and shot them at him. To Naruto's fear Hinata got in the way to protect him.

The sound of pierced flesh scared Naruto. He looked to see Hinata standing in front of him unharmed. He looked in front of Hinata to see another friend of his who took the attack. It was Neji Hyuga. He fell to the ground in Naruto and Hinata's arms. The seal that he had on his head making him a slave to the Hyuga main branch faded.

"Neji!" Naruto yelled.

"Keep your promise." Neji said as he coughed up blood. "Change the clan and protect lady Hinata."

"Neji..." Hinata said not able to say anything else as her cousin died.

"Naruto!" Obito yelled. "Wasn't it you who said you wouldn't let your friends die? Well look at that boy dead in your arms. How many must follow him until you see how wrong you are? Just give up."

"Give...give up?" Naruto asked on the verge of tears. "Never! As long as I live no one will die! They will live on in me!"

"That's the Naruto I know!" A voice called out.

Naruto looked to see a transparent figure with red hair and the Rinnegan. Naruto knew who it was. It was his sibling student Nagato.

**************************************************

"Nagato?" Naruto  asked. "What are you doing here? Are you a ghost?"

"Yes and no," Nagato said. "I'm here to give you that gift I promised you, remember?"

"A gift?" Naruto asked.

"Right," Nagato said. "With my last bit of chakra I can bring Neji back to life."

"You can!?" Naruto asked.

"If you wish." Nagato said.

"Yes," Naruto said. "Do it! Bring Neji back to life."

With Nagato's last bit of Chakra Neji was revived. The rods that pierced him vanished as well as Nagato's ghost.

"You see Obito?" Naruto said. "If this world is so bad how could that have happened. There is still hope in this world!"

"Enough!" Madara said. "I'm ending this."

Madara used his Rinnegan to summon a bunch of comets to destroy the allied forces. Everyone looked to see the huge rocks fall towards them. 

"Kurama!" Naruto yelled.

"Not ready!" Kurama said. "The others are out of chakra as well."

Everyone watched as the comets fell towards them. One thing after another could they ever get a break? Suddenly the comets exploded into thousands of small pieces. Everyone looked to see six new comers. It was Orochimaru, Kabuto, and the four past Hokage!

"Hello Naruto," A man with yellow hair like him said. It was the fourth Hokage.

"Nice timing," Naruto said. "Dad."

*****************************************************************

"Orochimaru!" Sasuke yelled. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to help." Orochimaru said. "Thanks to your brother's genjutsu I've seen the light. Now I will try for the rest of my life to make things right."

"Yeah right." Sasuke said.

"I believe him." Itachi said. "It's the only way he could have escaped."

"Any way," Orochimaru said. "What's the plan for defeating the Ten Tails?"

"I've got one." Someone called.

Naruto and everyone turned to see a man in gray Assassin robes followed by a women. It was Ezio, he had come to join the fight.

"I have an Idea but it's crazy," Ezio said. "And I don't think you'll like it."

"Shot." Naruto said.

"Well," Ezio said. "For my great plan to work... I'm going to have to kill you and Sasuke."

*******************************************************************

"What!" Sasuke and Naruto yelled.

"It was predicted in the temple by Altair." Ezio said. "So far it's predicted everything right."

"Did it say we won?" Sasuke asked.

"No," Ezio said. "All it said was when you two die you will come back with the power to save the world."

"This is insane." Naruto said. "So insane it just might work. Plus the Ten Tails will be able to fight in a few hours so we're out of options."

"Still..." Sasuke said.

"Your not serious are you?" Hinata asked Naruto.

"I am." Naruto said holding Hinata close. "I made a promise to you I would live and I plan to keep it."

"Fine," Hinata said. "Just come back to me."

"Always." Naruto said nodding to Ezio.

"We'll hold Madara and  Obito off for you." The First Hokage said. "Come brother!"

"Keep calm Baka." The Second Hokage said. "Let's go Third, Fourth."

"Right!" The both said charging the enemy.

"So," Sasuke said. "How do we do this?"

"Easy," Ezio said activating his two hidden blades. "I stab you in the hearts."

"Asshole." Sasuke said.

"No," Ezio said. "Not your ass your heart. I don't think that would feel to good."

Ezio stabbed Naruto and Sasuke killing them instantly, but they didn't move on to the other side. Instead they both were in a white room with an old man with white hair and horns. Surrounding him were small black balls. It was the Sage of Sixth Paths.

**************************************************************

Hey guys that's chapter 28! I had to through a lot into in so sorry if it seems rushed. Any way we have like five ore chapters until the story is over maybe  a few more. Next time, Naruto and Sasuke talk to the Sage of Sixth Paths.