Unmasked and Awakened

Naruto and Bee arrived in a gray plain area almost as if everything there was dead. Just as they arrived so did Kakashi and Gai. The looked around to see a man in a white mask with a design of a Sharingan and Rinnegan fusion. The only human thing you saw on the man were his eyes. One Sharingan and one Rinnegan.

"Madara," Bee said. "He's been waiting for us."

"Naruto," Kakashi said. "Don't rush in on him. We need to think of are plan of attack."

"I have an Idea." Naruto said. "We need to wear him down until the others get here. If he's to weak when everyone gets here we can gang up on him. Plus he wont have the strength to grab all the Jinchuriki."

"Let are youth over come are foe!" Gai yelled.

They moved in on Obito who pretended to be Madara. He watched them move in and waited to see what they were going to do.

"I see you've arrived." Obito said in a voice similar to Madara's. "Only your to late. I've won and the world will soon fall into a dream."

"Shut it Madara!" Naruto yelled as he went to punch him.

Naruto and Bee both went to bunch Madara from in front and behind. Their fists only passed through him. As they passed through Gai went to jump kick Madara only to watch him vanish. When he reappeared Kakashi charged him with his Chidori. Like the others it went right through him.

"You'll need to do better then that." Obito said still acting like Madara.

**************************************************

"New orders!" Someone yelled. "All fit fighters are to help Naruto against Madara."

"What happened to the reanimations?" Someone asked.

"Sasuke and Itachi defeated Orochimaru by putting him in a genjutsu." The man called.

Hinata listened to the good news and smiled at her friends. They set of to go help Naruto, but they didn't notice four Zetsu behind them in the woods waiting.

"We're the last other then the original and black Zetsu." One of them said.

"Let's go free Orochimaru." Another said. "We may need his reanimation jutsu later."

The Zetsu set off towards the place Orochimaru and Kabuto were. Sasuke and Itachi left them to help Naruto so there was no one guarding them. The Zetsu had their target.

************************************************

Naruto sent two Rasen-Shurikens at Madara to watch them go through him. Madara disappeared and reappeared behind Naruto smashing a giant fan like weapon into him. Kakashi followed up and clashed with Madara with a Kunai. Kakashi then used his second hand to throw a Kunai at Madara's face. He watched as his Sharingan changed and something seemed familiar.

"Naruto," Kakashi said. "I have an Idea."

"Okay," Naruto said. "Spill it then."

"Try to throw a kunai at him while I go to punch him." Kakashi said.

"All right." Naruto said getting ready.

Kakashi charged Madara who charged back. As Naruto threw the Kunai Kakashi punched at Madara's chest. As he went through Kakashi used his Sharingan he had gotten from Obito as a boy to make it disappear. When everything was done Madara had a cut on his chest.

"What happened?" Bee asked.

"Are youth has cut him!" Gai yelled with tears.

"No time to explain." Kakashi said. "Bee make him teleport when I say and Naruto have a rasengan ready."

They did as Kakashi said and went on the attack. Bee used a small tailed beast bomb and shot it at Madara. As it got close Madara vanished. Suddenly Naruto was transported by Kakashi's Sharingan. Naruto appeared in another dimension where he found Madara. With the element of surprised he jumped Madara and planted his Sharingan in his face destroying his mask.

*****************************************************************

Naruto and Madara came back to the battle field. Madara had his hand over his face while Naruto asked Kakashi how he did all this.

"I noticed his Sharingan was identical to mine." Kakashi said. "So when I use it to make things vanish he makes them go to the same place. When he sent his chest for a split second your Kunai I sent to that other world cut him."

"So when you sent me at the same time I went you knew we would meet in the same place." Naruto said understanding.

"I expect no less from you Kakashi." Madara said lowering his hand.

"It can't be." Gai said.

"Obito?" Kakashi asked.

***********************************************************

"You know him?" Naruto asked.

"He was a classmate of ours." Gai said.

"He was also my best friend and teammate." Kakashi said. "Why Obito? Why are you doing this?"

"It's because you let Rin die." Obito said. "Well it doesn't matter now. For soon this world will no longer matter."

Just as everything became clear more ninja began to show up. The other divisions as well as Itachi and Sasuke had arrived. Naruto hadn't noticed that it was now mid-day already. He nodded to everyone then looked back to Obito.

"Your out numbered." Naruto said. "Give up!"

"I have more power then all of you." Obito said. "For I poses the Rinnegan."

"You bastard!" Konan yelled having joined the battle. "Those belong to Nagato!"

"Not any more." Obito said.

Suddenly the ground began to shake and Obito began to laugh. It was done. The time had finally come after so long. Through the breaking earth came the real Madara and a strange beast. It was the Ten Tails.

**************************************************

The Zetsu arrived to see Orochimaru and Kabuto already free. They were surprised but it saved them time.

"Orochimaru," One of them said. 'We need more Reanimations."

"I know." Orochimaru said. "I was planning to make four more so I must thank you for coming."

"What?" One of the Zetsu asked.

Then out of no where they were wrapped in snakes. They were trapped with no way out just like Orochimaru wanted.

"Kabuto," Orochimaru said. "Get my Scrolls please. It's time to make a deal with the God of Death."

********************************************

Orochimaru is freed and the Ten Tails is awakened. What will the allied forces do. Can they save the world or is this the end? Find out in the next chapter!