No Gold, Silver, Money, or Sacrifice

Darui hurried past each Zetsu and let his troops deal with them. He needed to save squad five. As he came to the edge of the beach he watched as he men got cut down. Kinkaku and Ginkaku had made quick work of most of squad five's troops.

"All remaining squad five members are to fall back." Darui said. "Get to the medical division if your hurt if you can still fight go help defeat the Zetsu."

"Yes sir!" Everyone said falling back.

"Who the hell are you?" Kinkaku asked. "A normal bronze can't take on Gold and Silver!"

"I'm Darui of the Cloud." Darui said. "I'm here to strip you from your Gold and Silver."

"Let's get this guy Kinkaku!" Ginkaku said.

"You got it Ginkaku!" Kinkaku said.

Darui charged the brothers and tried to divide them. Everyone knew they were some of the best fighters with teamwork. Every attack Darui put on them was blocked and they would then attack Darui.

"I hope that Urn gets here soon." Darui said going on the offence.

*************************************************

Shikamaru kicked a Zetsu into Asuma's attack range and it was cut down. Team Asuma was part of Darui's division.

"Let's move up!" Asuma called to his team. "We have to give Darui a hand!"

"I don't think so!" Someone called.

Shikamaru and everyone turned to see two men with the Akatsuki cloaks. One had long black hair and stitches all over his body. The man also had four masks attached to his back. The other man had white hair and a red three bladed scythe.

"Your Asuma right?" The one with long black hair asked. "I'm here to collect the high bounty on your head."

"Hey Kakuzu," The white haired man said. "Mind if I sacrifice this guy to Jashin?"

"Hidan I don't care who you sacrifice to your God." Kakuzu said. "Just make sure you don't destroy his head. We need it to collect the bounty."

"Hear that?" Hidan said. "You should be proud to be the Sacrifice for Jashin!"

Hidan went on the attack heading at Asuma's squad. Shikamaru tried to remember what info the had on the Akatsuki remembers. What was his ability? Then he remembered.

"Asuma sensei this guy is believed to be immortal." Shikamaru said as they all dodged an attack from Hidan. "He uses a curse to kill his opponents, but he needs blood to do the curse."

"What about the other guy?" Ino asked.

"He's basically immortal as well." Shikamaru said. "He can have five hearts by taking hearts from other people. He can also separate his hearts into living creatures to fight."

"Scary." Choji said.

Kakuzu over heard Shikamaru explaining their powers. He could tell he was the brains of the group. Maybe he should let him live, he could have quite a bounty on his head in the future. No, they were to destroy the enemy forces and that's what he would do.

"No more play Hidan." Kakuzu said taking his full form. "We are to kill the enemy not play with them. I'm joining the fight."

"Fine party pooper." Hidan said disappointed his fun was cut short.

Asuma's team watched as Kakuzu's arms extended. Between the areas of normal flesh and bone were black wires. The black wires also poured out of his mouth. From his back the masks that were his hearts used their own black wires to take different forms. A two on four battle had turned to a six on four battle.