After The War

The battle was over and everyone was celebrating. Friends huge, lovers kissing, and strangers crying in each other arms with joy. Hinata jumped into Naruto's arms and kissed him get Naruto a smile or thumbs up from everyone. Sakura did the same to Sasuke who kissed her back. Even though the war was over there were still things that need explaining.

"Orochimaru," Sasuke called after kissing Sakura. "How did you free the Hokage's souls? They belonged to the god of death."

"It tricked him." Orochimaru said. "No reason to go into detail."

"We beet him up and stole them." Kabuto said.

"You what?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh nothing." Both Kabuto and Orochimaru laughed.

Naruto shook his head and looked a Ezio. For a guy who just had a Tailed Beast sealed inside him he looked okay. Suddenly the women Ezio had arrived with kissed him and caught everyone of guard.

"What is this?" Naruto asked surprised.

"Oh how could I forget." Ezio said hitting his head. "Everyone this women came from my world. Her name is Sofia and she is my wife."

"Wife?" Everyone asked.

"Yes," Sofia said. "I lived in the village right next to the temple where Ezio was studying. I had lived there sense I came to this world after touching some gold ball object."

"Speaking of the apple," Ezio said. "Where is it?"

"Right here!" Someone yelled.

Everyone looked to see Leonardo holding the a thing of cloth in the shape of a ball. Ezio thanked Leonardo and put the apple in his pocket to keep it safe.

"Now then," Ezio said. 'Why don't we get ready to go home?"

"First," Naruto said. "I'm going to talk with my father. Come on Hinata."

Everyone started to gather the dead and wounded so they could head home. While they did that Naruto finally got to talk one on one with his father.

"Dad." Naruto said.

"Naruto." Minato replied.

It was silent. All Naruto ever wanted to do was speak to his parents but now he didn't know what to talk about.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Minato asked smiling at Hinata.

"No," Naruto said. "She's my fiancée."

"Fiancée?!" Minato yelled with surprise. He grabbed Hinata's hands like some little kid who just got a new toy. "When did you to get engaged? how long have you been dating? Have you two...y'know...done it?"

"Dad!" Naruto said separating his father from the red faced Hinata. "Your embarrassing me."

"Naruto I need to know these things." Minato said. "I support you both but your mother will kill me if I don't give her details in the after life."

"Well you can ask at the wedding." Naruto said. "We found a way to fuse your chakra with bodies made by Tsunade to bring you back to life but it wont last forever."

"I see," Minato said. "Just one question. Why get engaged so young."

"Naruto got Hinata pregnant with twins." Ezio said joining them.

"Oh Kushina is going to love this!" Minato said with joy. "I have to go tell her."

"Leave that to me." Orochimaru said. "I'll release the Jutsu so you can see Kushina in the after life."

"Okay," Minato said looking at Naruto. "I'll see you two soon. Until then this is good-bye. Oh and Hinata, please take care of my son."

With that the Jutsu was released and Minato and the other Hokages faded away. In there place were left the bodies of the four white Zetsu who had tried to save Orochimaru.

"Let's go home." Naruto said sweeping Hinata off her feet. "I think we need a few days off."

"I agree." Hinata said wrapping her arms around Naruto as he carried her. "And tonight..."

Naruto's face went bright red as Hinata whispered in his ear. No one but Ezio seemed to notice and Ezio didn't make any comments on it. He was going to let them have their fun.

**************************************************

Peace returned to the Shinobi world better then before the war. The Nations all stood united and as allies. Tsunade step down from the Hokage chair after giving birth to a baby girl. She and Jiraiya moved into a big house inside the village and got married.  Kakashi took over as Hokage after Tsunade.

Kurenai also gave birth to a baby girl named Mirai. She and Asuma also got married after the war and lived happily with their family. Naruto had noticed a lot of things changing like this. Ino and Sai became a couple as well as Hanabi and Konohamaru. Shikamaru and Temari also became a thing as well as Choji and a girl from the Cloud named Karui.  Even Lee found a girlfriend but Naruto never saw her yet.

Hinata and Naruto have decided to get married when they hit the age of twenty, so in three or four year. Hiashi and almost all the Hyuga were looking forward to it. That included the new Hyuga leader Neji. After the war Hiashi ended the division between the two houses of the Hyuga by ending the curse seal tradition the main branch used on the other Hyuga members. After that Neji was chosen as clan leader and neither Hanabi or Hinata really cared about losing their place as clan leader. It also came to Naruto that Neji and TenTen were dating and he was truly glade Neji didn't die in the war.

Ezio and Sofia lived together in this time of peace while waiting for Leonardo to find a way back to their world. There were still people there that need Ezio, but he promised to stay until the wedding was over. Peace was finally apart of the Shinobi world and it was all because of Naruto and his friends and family.

***************************************************

Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, The NaruHina wedding is finally here!