Preparing For War

It had been a week sense Christmas and every ninja was preparing for war. Training was held, missions were given, and supplies were being stocked. Tsunade and Itachi were in a meeting with the Alliance leaders and a few chosen others such as Bee. Tsunade has just finished telling them about Jiraiya's battle with Pain and all he learned.

"I'm sorry this happened." Mifune said. "Because of this war Jiraiya has lost his abilities as a ninja."

"It's alright," Tsunade said. "To him this is a new chapter in his story. Only in this chapter he faces the challenge of a father and soon husband not a ninja."

"Even so," Ay said. "Without him this war will be tough. The Akatsuki have won the first battle."

"Yes," Onoki said. "The first small battle, but not the whole war. We now know the powers of pain so how do we kill him?"

"We have no clue what he looks like." Mei said. "And Jiraiya said that the many holders of the Rinnegan that call themselves Pain are just puppets."

"There target is Naruto," Gaara said. "We must act fast if we hope to stop them. Their probable heading to the leaf village."

"Leave that to Naruto," Tsunade said. " I had a barrier put up to tell who enters the village and who leaves. If someone who isn't meant to be there shows up the second they step through the barrier Naruto will know."

"If pain is as powerful as are info says," Onoki said. "By the time Naruto finds Pain in the village many will have died."

"That's why he perfected the Flying Raijin Jutsu." Itachi said. "Instead of marked kunai he can mark an area the size of Konoha and teleport any where in that area at a moments notice."

"Impressive." Onoki said. "So not only did he perfect the Rasengan but the Flying Raijin as well."

"what about the Jinchuriki?" Mei asked. "I know Gaara has to stay as Kazekage but the others must stay hidden."

"I know just the place," Ay said. "Me and Bee train on an Island. They will stay there and the only one who will know the war is going on will be Bee."

"If we've got that all sorted." Mifune said. "What of are troops? We have the number of people in the Allied forces to start putting together companies."

"First," Mei said. "Who will lead us back on base and who will be Commander and Chief."

"Ay will stay at HQ and lead us," Mifune said. "And Gaara should be Commander and Chief any objections?"

No one said anything so that was that. Even though Ay was hot tempered and Gaara was so young when it came down to life or death they were calm, wise, and able to get the job done.

"Now," Itachi said. "Let's move on to making Commando Units."

"I believe my brother should lead a Commando Unit." Gaara said. "He's a good leader."

"I too believe my brother should lead a Commando Unit." Itachi said. "Just recently a group of people escaped from Orochimaru's labs and two of them have agreed to help Sasuke this could give him an edge."

"Then we make two Commando Units." Mei said. "Give both of them a list of Jounin to pick from to make up there Units."

"All right," Tsunade said. "We should also make a task force that specializes in gathering Info."

"Fine," Ay said. "Use your Intel division in the leaf to put the task force together. After all there some of the best at info gathering."

"So we have the Commando Units, Information Task Force, and what about the Medic Corps. ?" Mei asked.

"I'm leaving that in the hands of my best student Sakura." Tsunade said. "She's very skilled will medical Jutsu."

"Then onto the main body." Itachi said. "I believe we should have up to five Companies."

"I agree," Ay said. "But who will lead them?"

"Are most skilled Jounin." Itachi said. "Gaara and Kakashi Hatake can both lead two of the five companies."

"My son can lead one of the companies." Onoki said.

"As will my own personal guard Darui." Ay said.

"Then I will lead the last company." Mifune said.

"Then this concludes the meeting." Ay said. "Let's all return to are villages and begin preparing."

Everyone agreed and started for home. Kisame who was still in Shark Skin who had been with Bee listened carefully to each word. Once he found out where the Jinchuriki are hiding he would return to Madara.

*******************************************************
He everyone here's a new chapter for you to read! I hope you all like it! Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, Pain Attacks and Naruto must defeat him alone.