War Begins

All the five Kage, Mifune, and Itachi were at the alliance HQ. It was almost time to head out for war. Gaara was commander and chief so he would be leading the battle on the front lines as where Ay would give orders at HQ.

"The preparations are finished." Mifune said. "We can begin moving out at anytime."

"Same with the Info and Medic corpse." Tsunade said. "The Info corpse says they've found the enemy base at the Mountain Graveyard."

"Any exact area?" Ay asked.

"With all the giant dead animal skeletons and overgrowth we can't find an entrance." Onoki said. "All we know is it's their."

"That's good enough keep me posted." Ay said. "What of the Jinchuriki?"

"Bee tells us everyone got to the Island safe, and he did what we asked with the Jinchuriki blades," Itachi said. "But there was an enemy spy."

"Who?" Mei asked.

"The Akatsuki member Kisame." Itachi said. "He made us thing he died fighting Zabuza, but he really combined with his sword knowing we would give it to someone high in rank with privileged information." 

"Should we send more guards to the Island?" Tsunade asked.

"I doubt  they'll attack an Island full of Jonin level ninja and eight of the nine Jinchuriki." Onoki said. "Madara Uchiha isn't that dumb."

"He may believe they will still come after him when the war begins." Gaara said. "As long as we keep the war a secret then Madara will have to change his plans."

"Then lets begin moving out." Ay said. "If we get to the battle field first then we can put are roots deeper in the ground making it harder for them to force us out."

"Agreed," Itachi said. "The main battle field will be the beach. It has the largest chance of a heavy attack. We have to get there and set up defenses."

"I will gather the Division leaders and all five of the divisions." Gaara said. "Once I give a speech we move out."

"A speech?" Mei asked.

"Are troops don't trust one another." Gaara said. "I will convince them they aren't enemies."

"Get to it then my friend." Ay said.

"Before that," Onoki said. "I think we should send are commando units into enemy territory and take out any enemies in wait and to make a safe zone for are troops when they move up. I also want to go with Gaara's brother."

"Why?" Ay asked.

"I know my old student Deidara is working with the enemy." Onoki said. "I have a feeling he will be in the same area the commando units and will attack them. If anyone is to kill him it must be me."

"I will also go with Sasuke's unit." Itachi said. "Are target will be Orochimaru to put an end to his reanimations."

"Very well." Ay said. "Onoki where will you go after you kill Deidara?"

"I'll regroup with Gaara's forces." Onoki said.

"Alright then," Ay said getting out of his seat. "Then let us head to War!"

************************************************************

"Are you sure Madara?" Orochimaru asked. "I could send my strongest reanimated ninja to the Island to capture the tailed beasts. Even with their powers and the many Jonin there they can't kill someone already dead."

"That may be but they could seal them." Madara said. "Plus if we use the reanimated ninja to destroy the alliance then it will get so bad the Jinchuriki will just come to use."

"That way we can destroy the alliance and capture the Jinchuriki at the same time." Tobi said.

"Yes," Kabuto said. "But wouldn't be easier to attack them when they're separated?"

"No," Madara said. "If we defeat the alliance then target the Jinchuriki they will be tougher to beat. If they fight with the alliance, who will be made up od friends and family, then they will be to worried about protecting their friends then themselves."

"I see," Orochimaru said. "Well if that is all I must get ready to send the reanimated ninja out on to the battle field."

Madara and Tobi watched as Orochimaru and Kabuto left. Zetsu appeared out of no where and joined Tobi and Madara. He was different from before. He was usually half white and black but it looked as if his black self had melted off.

"It take it you have a job for me?" Zetsu asked.

"Although we need the Jinchuriki we need a back up plan if we can't capture them." Madara said. "And the alliance gave us one."

"How so?" Zetsu asked.

"We need to unseal the Ten Tails from the Geto Statue and to do that we need each of the nine Tailed Beast's chakra." Madara said. "Even with a little bit of their chakra we could unseal the Ten Tails, but it will take longer for it to gain full power."

"The Jinchuriki Blades Kisame wrote about." Obito said.

"Right," Madara said. "Zetsu will go to the alliance HQ and get the swords which if the war goes against us we will give it to the Geto Statue."

"Why not do it now?" Obito asked. "If we do it now the Ten Tails can be gaining its power while we defeat the alliance."

"I want to see if we can capture a few of the Jinchuriki before we have to use the back up plan if we have to." Madara said. "Now get going Zetsu and Obito, begin the war."

"Right." Obito said taking his leave.

Obito started heading to the exit. He was then joined by reanimated ninja. As he keep walking an army of white Zetsu began to spawn out of the ground and join him. It was time to head to the battle field.

**********************************************************

"Now what?" Zetsu asked. "What will you do?"

"Obito will be coming back after he makes sure are armies have engaged the enemy." Madara said. "Once he gets back I will implant one of the Rinnegan eyes from pain to his own."

"Pain?" Zetsu asked. "Didn't Konan take his body with the Rinnegan?"

"I know where she hid the his body," Madara said. "Sadly she joined the alliance and isn't there protecting the body. I wanted to get rid of her."

"Well good luck to you," Zetsu said. "I'm going to go get those swords."

"Oh before you go I have one last thing to ask you." Madara said. "Please try to not kill anyone at the HQ. If they find out we were there they could figure out we took the swords and we can't have that."

"Fine," Zetsu said. "I'll get in, get out, and not one of them will be killed."

Madara watched as Zetsu sunk into the floor. Everything was going as planed now to go get the Rinnegan.

******************************************************

Hey guys it's time for war! Next time on Naruto : New Beginnings and Sad Endings, The Commando unit lead by Gaara's brother faces off against the Akatsuki Commando unit.