The Long Awaited Wedding

Naruto looked at the two bodies on the table. One ha spiky blonde hair and the other long red hair. They were the fake bodies of his parents made by Tsunade. These fake bodies only needed souls and Naruto could give them that.

"Kurama," Naruto said. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah," Kurama said. "If I put your parent's chakra in these bodies their souls will attach to them for 24 hours."

"Finally," Naruto said. "Even if only for a day we get to be a family."

"The lets get started." Kurama said.

Naruto summoned Kurama in his smaller form and got to work. They focused the chakra Minato and Kushina ha left behind into the fake bodies. It took about an hour before it finally happened. The bodies began to flinch and finally opened their eyes.

"Where an I?" Kushina asked. "Wait where's the nine tails?"

"Right here Baka." Kurama said smirking. "I guess the last thing you remember is the attack."

"Kushina's soul never got to rest like mine." Minato said. "Thank you Naruto for bring us together like you said."

"Naruto?" Kushina said looking at her now twenty year old son.

"Hey Mom," Naruto said almost in tears. "I've missed you."

They hugged one another and Kushina began to cry. Naruto noticed her grip became so strong he thought she might choke him to death. She was holding on to afraid Naruto would disappear.

"How did this happen?" Kushina asked.

"In are final moments," Minato said. "I sealed both are charka inside Naruto's seal with the kyuubi. It was so you could see Naruto when he was older, but Naruto used the chakra to bring us both back for a bit not just you."

"Plus Naruto chose the greatest day of all," Kurama said. "He chose his wedding day."

Kushina began to cry again holding Naruto tighter. She was so happy she couldn't hold in all her feelings. 

"Funny," Kushina said. "Last time I saw you...you were only a few hours old, and now your a young man going to get married."

"Let's get going to my place." Naruto said. "We have twenty years to make up in fourteen hours before I have to stand at the alter."

"Right." Kushina said wiping away her tears.

***********************************************

Naruto was at the door of his house ready to open it, but waited for a few seconds. He looked at his mother and father with a smile. How would they react to Hiro and Yuki he wondered. Well he was about to find out.

"Hey Hinata!" Naruto yelled. "I'm home!"

"Naruto," Hinata said walking to the door. "How do it.....go?"

Hinata and Kushina stared at each other for a moment. Naruto wasn't sure how his mother was going to react.

"Mom," Naruto said. "This is my soon to be wife Hinata Hyuga. She's going to be your daughter-in-law."

"H-hello," Hinata stuttered. "I-I'm Hinata. I-it's very n-nice to meet you."

"Oh my God!" Kushina yelled in joy. "She's so cute. How was I so  lucky to get such a cute Daughter-in-law?"

Minato and Naruto laughed as Kushina hugged Hinata. Naruto was thankful he's mother liked Hinata and accepted her.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Two voices called out.