Talk of War

Everyone stared at the masked Akatsuki member who called himself Madara Uchiha. Naruto's chakra began to flow from him. Madara watched Naruto wondering what he was going to do. Then suddenly Naruto summoned Kurama's chakra cloak and jumped at Madara. His speed surprised everyone even Ay who was the fastest ninja of all those present. Naruto swung his leg at Madara only to have it pass through him.

"Naruto!" Onoki yelled. "Calm yourself please and let us handle this."

"Ah Onoki," Madara said. "I knew you would be one of the few that would be willing to listen to my demands."

"This bastard," Naruto growled. "Zabuza's dead because of him. All he wanted was someone to call a son to have a family. Finally after getting that chance he was killed."

"I understand that," Onoki said. "But first let here what he has to say. I promise you this Naruto he'll pay."

"If you could beat me you would have done it all those years ago, oh great fence sitter." Madara said.

"True," Onoki said. "But back then I was young, weak, and stupid. Now I've perfected my skills, gained knowledge, and I have allies that are at the Kage level."

"You forget," Madara said. "I've lived longer then you. I have more knowledge then you could ever dream of having in your pathetic lives."

"Yet you came alone." Onoki laughed.

"Do you really think I came to a meeting with three Jinchuriki, Five Kage, Two Uchiha members, and other unimportant people without a back-up plan?" Madara asked.

"Unimportant?!" A girl with short black hair yelled. "I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Settle your self Kurotsuchi," Onoki said. "I've fought Madara before. If you rush in now his Sharingan will trap you and your done for."

"This must be your granddaughter." Madara said. "Deidara has told me much about his old life and old friends."

"Big Brother Deidara?" Kurotsuchi asked.

"So Deidara joined the Akatsuki," Onoki said. "Why am I not surprised."

"Yes he did join us," Madara said. "But enough about him onto my demands. You will all give up the Jinchuriki or it's war."

"Are you serious?" Mifune asked.

"I would say such things lightly." Madara said. "What are your answers?"

"You think we're going to hand are selves over?!" Naruto yelled. "What would you do with the tailed beast if you had them. It would spell the end of the world for sure. Even if the Kage said yes I would see my self die before falling into your claws!"

"It wont come to that." Ay said with everyone nodding their heads. "I speak for everyone when I say we wont hand over the Jinchuriki."

There was silence in the room. Everyone waited to see if Madara would go on the attack for the three Jinchuriki present.

"Fine," Madara said. "Then I Madara Uchiha declare war on all of you. The Fourth Great Ninja War!"

"Your Insane!" Tsunade yelled.

"That may be," Madara said. "But what's even more insane is that you think you can all gain peace by this alliance. Next we meet is one the battle field, and Onoki I promised Deidara he would get to kill you so l be ready for that."

With a sudden warping motion in the air he vanished. Just as fast as he appeared he was gone without a trace. No one spoke for a few minutes until Itachi took the lead. 

"We have to prepare for war." Itachi said. "Lets go home and gather the number of ninja we can use from each village. We'll  start from there. Naruto give everyone a marked Kunai so you can teleport them back here for quick meetings."

Naruto did as he was told. After everyone had there Kunai it was time to head home. So far this was one bad day. At least Naruto would be back in time for Hiro and Yuki's first Christmas. Naruto teleported his group as well as Tsunade and her guards Kakashi and Yamato. Without wait to see if Itachi needed Naruto for anything Naruto headed home.

It was late and today had been a bad day. Naruto walked through the snow covered streets of Konoha until he came to his house. Haku appeared out of nowhere to great Naruto. They both nodded at each other and Naruto went inside as Haku headed for home as well. The first thing Naruto did was check on Hiro, Yuki, and Aiko before crawling into bed next to Hinata.

"Back so soon?"Hinata asked still awake.

"Yeah," Naruto said. "Bad news. The Akatsuki, the guys I told about before, the showed up at the meeting. They declared war on the Alliance for the Jinchuriki."

"They did what?" Hinata sat up with fear in her eyes.

"They declared war," Naruto said. "But don't worry we're going to win for sure. You trust me don't you?"

"Of course," Hinata said laying back down with Naruto's arms wrapped around her. "But promise me you wont do anything stupid."

"I can't do that," Naruto said. "But let's not worry about that. After all tomorrow's Christmas Eve."

"Naruto," Hinata said. "What else is tomorrow?"

"Don't your remember?" Naruto asked. "It's also are one year anniversary of when we started going out."

"I remember," Hinata said. "I just wanted to make sure you did." 

"Good night my love." Naruto said kissing Hinata.

"Good night." Hinata said as they both drifted to sleep.

************************************************

Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, Naruto and Hinata get ready for Christmas only bad news hits Naruto hard.