Christmas Day!

Hey guys good news! Right now I'm writing this chapter on my new tablet! Unlike my laptop I'm allowed o take this with me to my father's house, so now I can write during my week at my father's yeah! Anyway your her to read my story so lets begin!
*******************************************************
Naruto woke up early and went down stairs to make breakfast. It was Christmas morning and Naruto decided he would let Hinata sleep in. Breakfast was done just as Hinata and Aiko came down stairs. As they sat down and ate Naruto went up stairs to get Hiro and Yuki to feed them.

After everyone ate people started to show up to see Hiro and Yuki open their presents. First was Sasuke's family who brought their own gifts for Sachiko for her first Christmas, then came all Naruto and Hinata's friend, Hiashi and Hanabi, the Assassins, and last was Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Finally they started giving out gifts. The floor slowly started to become a sea of wrapping paper. When Kiba brought Zara out Aiko lost it. She grabbed Zara from Kiba and held her close. Zara didn't seem to mind being held.

"You have to feed her every day." Naruto told Aiko. "And no complaining."

"She's a ninja fox right?" Aiko asked. "Can she come with me on missions like Akamaru does for Uncle Kiba?"

"I don't see why not." Hinata said. "Remember she's also a family pet."

"I'll remember." Aiko said.

"So," Jiraiya said. "I've got one more present here. It's for you Naruto."

Jiraiya picked the gift up and tossed it to Naruto. It was a box that was unwrapped and all he needed to do was take off the box top. Naruto pulled it off and a flash of light appeared and a man began to for. Slowly it began to form Ezio.

"Merry Christmas," It said. "Sorry I can't be with you all, but I need to finish my research. I sent this gift to you to tell you that I got married. I found another women from my world that got sent to this world by the apple. I'm sure you'll all love her."

Everyone waited to see what else Ezio had to say. He went on about the temple and how it's explained everything that's happened so far. Then he gave Naruto his gift.

"Naruto," Ezio said. "I'm not sure how you'll take this, but with your parent's last bit of Chakra they sealed themselves inside you. Using that chakra I can bring them back, but I have no clue how long it will last. If you want to see then please say you accept."

Everyone looked at Naruto to see his response. He sat there looking back at everyone not sure what to do. Sure he wanted to see his parents, but what would he say.

"No," Naruto said. "I'm going to wait to bring them back. I'll bring them back the day me and Hinata get married so they can be there."

"Very well," Ezio said. "I wish you all a very merry Christmas."

With that Ezio's body turned back into light and disappeared. Hinata looked at Naruto a bit sad. Naruto had never seen his parents and now he would have to wait.

"Naruto," Hinata said. "Why didn't your take Ezio's offer? You've waited for so long."

"Hinata," Naruto said. "I've waited sixteen years to just see a picture of them. I think I can wait until are wedding day."

"Well I'm heading home," Kiba said. "Mom wants me to watch the puppies."

"I need to do some paper work." Tsunade said. "Things are going to get busy soon."

Everyone started leaving until it was only Naruto and his family. Hiro and Yuki laid on a blanket on the floor and played with Zara as Aiko watched. Hinata was making lunch and Naruto was looking over some scrolls that has once been his father's. He liked to spend his spare time reading them and learning as much as he could of his family. He truly wanted to see his parents, but he knew they would rather want to be brought back to see his wedding day.

The day went on like normal. They had their family time, they ate diner, the kids went to bed, and Naruto and Hinata soon followed. Naruto sat in bed not all that tired. Then Hinata walked into the room. Naruto looked to see she was wearing a short skirt red and white dress. He could feel his face getting red.

"Care for me to give you my Christmas present?" Hinata asked.

"Not at all." Naruto said as Hinata turned of the lights and they had a very Merry Christmas.

Well there's the new chapter guys I hope you liked it. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness. Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, Preparations for war begin. Once again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!