Brother Vs. Brother, The First Day is Over

A ninja from the sand fell to the ground, dead. Everyone looked around to see dead ninja everywhere. They then turned to the reanimated ninja killing them. He had long hair and the Byakugan eyes. To anyone who had seen the Hyuga clan leader they would think it was him, but it wasn't. It was Hiashi's twin brother, Hizashi.

"You must seal me soon." Hizashi said. "I can fight in the dark, but none of you can."

"I can." Someone said joining the battle.

Hizashi turned to see his twin brother join the fight. He was happy, sad, and angry all at the same time.

"Hiashi," Hizashi said. "How are Neji and Hinata?"

"Fine," Hiashi said. "Neji has followed your example and walks his own path the same for both of my daughters."

"Do you still believe in the clans way?" Hizashi asked.

"No," Hiashi said. "I've gone against the clan and trained Neji as well as let my own daughter start a family with the Jinchuriki of the Nine tails."

"How old is she?" Hizashi asked.

"Sixteen," Hiashi said. "As a ninja she could die at any moment so why can't she have a family?"

"She can," Hizashi said with a smile.  "That's what I've been telling the clan. We all must chose are own paths carve are own way."

"Right," Hiashi said. "Now I must defeat you for that to happen. Neji and Hinata will change the clan so this war must end for them to do so."

"Alright," Hizashi said. "Seal me brother!"

******************************************************

"What did you say?!" Ay asked in a loud voice.

"The barrier unit on turtle Island failed." The man repeated himself. "All the Jinchurikis broke through the barrier and it looks as though Naruto is leading them."

"I should have listened to Itachi," Ay said. "That Uzumaki boy is a force to be reckoned with. To think he even persuaded Bee to follow him. I have to go stop them."

"You can't," Someone said. "With all do respect it's impossible to fight all eight of nine Jinchuriki at once."

"I'll go with you." Tsunade said.

"Your pregnant Hokage," Ay said. "Stay here and rest."

"Naruto will listen to me." Tsunade said. "Plus they wouldn't lay a hand on a pregnant women."

"Fine," Ay said head to leave HQ. " Shikaku your in charge."

"Yes sir," Shikaku said. "Alright I want reports on all battlefields."

Ay and Tsunade left and Shikaku took charge. The day was almost over and in the end it was a good day. Though many lost their lives each battle had been a victory but Gaara's division. They have yet to meet the enemy.

"I'm starting to think something's brewing behind the scenes." Shikaku said. "Naruto, I hope you don't do something stupid."

*******************************************************

Hiashi kicked his brother back and stabbed him with the family sword. The blood from one of Hiashi's wounds flew in the air. A drop his Hizashi's face and rolled down his cheek like a tear. Hiashi tried to keep himself together but it was hard. Even though he tried hard the tears began to flow.

"Don't cry older brother," Hizashi said. "I'm already dead."

"That's why I'm sad." Hiashi said. "I want my little brother back."

"That can't happen," Hizashi said. "Now seal me before my body heals. You have to live to see the clan's change and do me a favor. Tell Neji I'm proud and make sure my grandchildren remember me as a hero."

"Of course." Hiashi said as his brother had begun to be sealed.

Hizashi smiled at his older brother then he was sealed. Hiashi couldn't hold it in anymore. He looked to the sky and screamed. He screamed to the unfair gods that enjoyed his suffering.

*****************************************************

"News from the beach," Someone told Shikaku. "All the reanimated ninja are sealed also the last of the Zetsu have been killed that were on the battle field."

"Any word from Gaara's group?" Shikaku asked.

"No enemies yet," A man said. "He's keeping his man on alert."

"Good," Shikaku said. "Have all injured taken to the medics and all bodies sealed. We can't take the chance that the enemy with reanimate them. Also have everyone stay on alert for any night attacks."

"Yes sir." The man said.

"The first day of the war is over and we won every battle." Shikaku said. "How many did we lose?"

"Have of are forces." A man said as silence filled the room. "The enemy lost three-fourths of their Zetsu army and many reanimated ninja."   

"What about are living targets?" Shikaku asked.

"We took out five of the Akatsuki members," Someone called. "And most of the Templars."

"Itachi will be happy to hear that." Shikaku said. "What is his states?"

"They've waited until tomorrow to attack Orochimaru." A man said. "They say it's unwise to walk into enemy territory at night."

"Alright," Shikaku said. "Get supplies to the troops and the medics. This is going to be one hell of a night."

*************************************************

Naruto lead the Jinchuriki towards the battle field. He could feel that hate all the way at turtle Island. Using Sage mode mixed with Kurama's Chakra he could sense everyone was alright. Wait, what was this? This chakra he felt belonged to on person and now he would defiantly get to the battle field. The chakra he felt was Hinata's.

Suddenly Naruto felt a stronger chakra close by. He was sure he knew who it was. He figured I out just in time to dodge a blue flash as it slammed into a rock side. It was Bee's brother and the Raikage, Ay.

**********************************************

Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, Naruto takes own the Raikage!