A New Threat

Naruto looked in the mirror to see how he looked. His face that usually showed happiness and joy was now covered with sadness. He looked at his black funeral clothing that he hadn't worn sense the Third Hokage's funeral. Naruto decided he was okay and went down stairs.

"Are you okay?" Hinata asked dressed in her own funeral clothing holding Yuki and Hiro.

"I'm fine." Naruto said taking Hiro from Hinata. "Did you pack their winter coats?"

"Why?" Hinata asked. "It's not that cold today."

"Yes," Naruto said. "But something tells me it's going to snow."

Naruto and Hinata walked to the door and grabbed there things. Aiko came down stairs in her black clothing and took Naruto's free hand. Naruto smiled at Aiko. He was so glade to be alive to spend time with his family if only Zabuza could do the same. Bee had come by the village yesterday and gave us the news. Haku was hit the hardest Zabuza was like a father to him.

They walked to building where Zabuza's funeral was being held. All the Assassin's who could make it were there. Sadly Ezio couldn't make it. Even though one of his former students is dead his research could help save the world so he couldn't stop. As Naruto's family goy closer Naruto spotted someone familiar.

It was Haku and his girlfriend. After Zabuza left to help Ezio Haku had started dating Teuchi's daughter Ayame. Naruto was glade Haku had found someone to be with it would make losing Zabuza easier.

"Hey Naruto," Haku said. "Can we talk, alone?"

"Sure," Naruto said. "Hinata could you take the kids inside?"

"Ayame why don't you help Hinata," Haku said. "This wont take long."

Hinata and Ayame agreed ad took the kids inside the building where Zabuza's funeral was being held. Naruto and Haku stood outside saying nothing for a minute until Haku broke the silence.

"Do you remember Zabuza's dying words?" Haku asked Naruto.

"Yeah," Naruto said. "Bee told all of us his exact words."

"Well," Haku began. "I've decided to do as he told me. Enjoy life, start a family, everything. That's why I want to take to you. I'm going to propose to Ayame in on are one year anniversary. It may be soon, but as a ninja I could die tomorrow."

"Lately everyone's been doing that." Naruto said. "Asuma and Kurenai have started going out and are expecting a kid already."

"So," Haku said. "Your a dad of three and your like sixteen. Anyway do you have any advise like where to take her or how to make her remember that day?"

"Be your self." Naruto said. "You don't need to be fiancé or anything. No matter how you purpose whether it's at an expensive dinner or a cheap food stand she'll remember it always.  It's not how you purpose that matters it's the love you two share that makes that day and everyday memorable."

"Yeah," Haku said. "Your right. Come on let's go say good-bye to Zabuza."

They went inside to see everyone standing by a table with flowers on it. On the table was a picture of Zabuza without his bandages. Everyone placed a flower on the table and said their good-byes. After that they went out to the cemetery for the Hidden leaf's fallen ninja. Tsunade made sure Zabuza was remembered as a hero of the Hidden Leaf village. Just like Naruto had thought it began to snow. It was Haku as he cried his Ice style caused it to snow.

After the funeral Itachi asked for Haku and Naruto to met him. Naruto walked Hinata home and left a clone in charge of watching them. Then he went to see Itachi. Haku, Itachi, and Shisui were all waiting in Itachi's office in the Assassin den.