The First Day of the War Comes Closer to an End

"What did you say?!" Suigetsu asked in a high voice.

"HQ says Kakashi's division is fighting the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist." Jugo said. 

"Sasuke I have to go there." Suigetsu pleaded

"No Suigetsu," Sasuke said. "We need to stop the reanimating Jutsu. That way  we can get the upper hand in this war. Don't let you mission of retrieving the Swords of the Mist cloud your vision."

"It's not about the damn swords!" Suigetsu snapped.

"Your brother right?" Itachi asked. "He was one of the last seven swordsmen of the mist. You want to be the one to seal him."

Suigetsu casted his head to the ground. His brother and him were close and vowed to become members of the seven swordsmen. Suigetsu's brother accomplished this but died. If anyone should seal him it was Suigetsu.

"Sasuke," Itachi said. "You and I can take Orochimaru alone. Send them to aid Kakashi."

"Fine," Sasuke said. "Jugo, Karin, and Suigetsu go help take care of the swordsmen."

"Let's hurry guys!" Suigetsu yelled as he took off.

Sasuke watched them leave then turned to his brother. Now with no sensor on their team they couldn't find Orochimaru.

"Now what?" Sasuke asked.

"Leave finding the snake to Shisui." Itachi said.

********************************************************

Shisui and Mifune dodged a thing of poison that was shot at them. The person who shot it at them was a reanimated ninja from the hidden rain village. Another man who was still alive fought a bunch of Mifune's Samurais with weapons made of his own bones.

"Shisui," Mifune said. "Deal with the man with the bone weapons, If got Hanzo."

"Very well," Shisui said. "I was to gather info on Orochimaru anyway and he's more then likely got some info."

"Fine," Mifune said. "Everyone else is to focus on the white Zetsu."

Shisui switched out with the Samurai who had been fighting the living enemy.  Itachi had asked him to get info on Orochimaru so if they couldn't find him he could lend a hand. As the enemy saw Shisui he charged him with a spear made of his own bones. Shisui wondered if it had been caused by Orochimaru or if  the man just had the ability sense birth.

They meet each other and clashed. Shisui's small Katana like weapon he carried on his back struck the enemies bone spear. At first Shisui thought he would break the bone but it was really strong. That wouldn't stop Shisui though.

"Lord Orochimaru will be pleased if I bring him your eyes." The man said.

"Just what I was looking for." Shisui said now confirming the man knew where Orochimaru was. "Now I can learn where that snake is hiding."

"Lord Orochimaru will not fall even if you find him." The man said.

"We'll see," Shisui said. "Anyway I don't have time to play around."

Vines from the earth came out of no where and wrapped around Shisui's enemy. They restricted his movements and began to squeeze him. He couldn't breath or at least that's what his head was telling him. In reality he was just laying on the ground gasping for air. It was all caused by Shisui's gen-jutsu.

After a few minutes of interrogation Shisui got what he wanted. Orochimaru wasn't very far from Sasuke and Itachi's last recorded location. He was located in a cave at least five miles south of them. He needed to tell them and to do that he needed to find someone who could patch him into HQ.  

********************************************************

"Sir!" A man with some strange box on his head called. "News from Kakashi's division, with help of some of Sasuke's unit they're pushing back the Seven Swordsmen and should win within the hour."

"More news," Another man said. "Lord Mifune has defeated Hanzo's reanimated body, and Shisui Uchiha says he knows where Orochimaru is hiding."

"Good," Ay said nodding to Tsunade who was next to him. "Tell them to finish of the Zetsu left and patch Shisui to Sasuke and Itachi."

"News from the beach!" Someone yelled. "Heavy casualties caused by the enemies' main force. Also among them are Kinkaku and Ginkaku."

"Those monsters were brought back?" Ay asked not looking for an answer. "What should are next move be Shikaku?"

Shikamaru's father, an older and more scared version of Shikamaru, looked at the map on the table. He looked to each divisions area.

"What about the 2nd division?" Shikaku asked.

"Reports say they've defeated most of the Zetsu from underground." Someone said.

"I think we should have part of the Second division reinforce the troops at the beach." Shikaku said.

"Good idea," Ay said. "Also send them the cloud's sealing urn. If they are facing Kinkaku and Ginkaku then they will need it."

**************************************************************

Sasuke removed his Katana from a Zetsu corpse and listened as someone spoke to him mentally. They were telling him where Orochimaru was hiding.

"The sun is almost down." Itachi said as he finished killing a Zetsu. "The next battle of the war will more then likely be the last for the day."

"Then we need to hurry and get to that snake!" Sasuke yelled.

"Without Karin we can't sense are enemies." Itachi said. "Trying to find him in the dark isn't a good idea. We'll attack in the morning and he has no clue we're here."

"But..." Sasuke began.

"No buts," Itachi said. "Let's finish up and  walk some more. When the sun goes down we'll rest."

"Fine." Sasuke said giving in.

***********************************************************

Darui finished killing a bunch of Zetsu and looked around. All along the beach fighting had broken out. He looked to the soon to be setting sun and cursed. His enemies would have no problem fighting in the dark, but they would. They need to finish things on the beach.

"Sir," Someone yelled. "Squad five is about to be over run by Kinkaku and Ginkaku!"

"Damn," Darui said. "How long until reinforcements and that sealing urn?"

"The seal urn is being prepared know." A man called. "The reinforcement will arrive at sun down."

"Will have to win this are selves then." Darui said. "Squads 1 and 2 secure this point, squads 3 and 4 will help me save squad 5, everyone else search and destroy all enemies!" 

It was time to begin a big point in the war. Who will win this up coming battle. The Akatsuki or the Ninja Allied Forces?

******************************************************************

Next time on Naruto: New Beginnings and Sad Endings, Kinkaku and Ginkaku fight!