A Shark and The Demon

Zabuza looked over his notes and papers. He looked at the old word covered walls of an ancient temple looking for a pattern. He moved his hand across some words when Ezio joined him.

"I finished decoding the first and second floor texts." Ezio said. "I've recorded the data in this book. How goes this floor?"

"I'm almost done," Zabuza said. "I just need to finish decoding this wall."

"What does it say?" Ezio asked.

"It says," Zabuza began. "In the coming future a great war will be waged. A great demon will shake the earth and soon after the world will enter a dream. This dream can only be broken by 'The Two Chosen Ones'."

"I wonder how accurate Altair was about this war?" Ezio asked not looking for any real answer. "He was pretty accurate about the rest of the future. The rise of the villages, the great ninja wars, the tailed beasts, he knew all of it."

"How could he know all this?" Zabuza asked.

"He was the only man who had ever held an apple without going mad or being taken over by greed." Ezio said. "Perhaps it showed him all of this and maybe it showed him a way back to his world."

"Still nothing about where the apple could be." Zabuza said.

"We still have more to look at on the other levels." Ezio said. "I want you to take these notes to Itachi for the up coming summit and while your in the leaf tell Naruto happy birthday for me. He'll be turning sixteen soon."

"Will do." Zabuza said grapping his things and Ezio's book. "I best get started then."

Zabuza left the temple and jumped tree to tree in the thick forest around the temple. As he jumped he felt something wet hit him. He stopped and looked to the skies. Black clouds covered the heavens and began to rain. Slowly at first then it began to pour.

"Tell me," Zabuza said looking to the sky. "Who do the heavens weep for?"

*****************************************************

Zabuza jumped across more trees through the pouring rain. As he did his senses told him to dodge. He didn't think twice as he made a sudden move to avoid any coming attack. Just the a shark appear in front of him crashing into a tree.

"Nothing less then what I would expect from a member of the Seven Swordsmen of The Mist." Someone said.

Zabuza looked to see a man in a long black coat with red clouds on it. He had blue skin and shark like features. On his for head was a mist head band with a long gash in it.

"Kisame Hoshigaki," Zabuza said. "You sure have changed."

"Yes," Kisame said. "I'm here to kill you. Try to give me a good fight and feed Shark Skin lots of Chakra."

"Oh yes," Zabuza said looking at the huge word covered in bandages. "Shark Skin was your masters sword. You took it when you killed him, right? "

"Yes," Kisame said. "Now let us fight and try to entertain me."

"Your not the only one with a sword." Zabuza said taking his off his back. "Prepare to die by my blade kubikiribocho."

The charged each other and their sword meet one another. With every hit Shark Skin would take Zabuza's chakra so he needed to avoid unnecessary fighting. As Kisame came down at Zabuza's head Zabuza rolled away throwing explosive tags at Kisame. As smoke filled the air Kisame preformed a jutsu sending sharks into the air.

As they went at Zabuza he cut through each of them. They turned into water and mixed with the rain. Only the water drops from the sharks turned into little sharks that looked like rain. The little sharks attacked Zabuza cutting through his body. After the attack Zabuza's body turned to water.