Five Kage Summit

Gaara and his siblings were heading for the village gate. If there had been a civil war you wouldn't be able to tell. Luckily thanks to Gaara's kindness not many people were killed and any prisoners in the war were set freed. Due to him doing this he gained more respect from his people. Now that the village was stable Gaara and his siblings were heading to the Kage Summit. He had Zabuza's message in this bag and was going to give it to Itachi as soon as they arrived.

"Hey Gaara," Kankuro said as they walked. "Are you sure we should leave the village. We just finished a civil war."

"Everything will be fine," Gaara said. "Uncle Yashamaru will keep everything together. Besides this is a Kage Summit and they don't happen often."

"Not to mention mentor Itachi will be there." Temari said. "He has a plan to unite the five nations."

"Then let's hurry." Gaara said as the got to the village gate and took off.

**************************************************

The Summit was be held in the land of Iron. It was cold and snowy there, but it didn't bother Gaara. They hurried to a large building were they were having the meeting. All around were guards, but none of them were ninja, they were Samurai. Sense each of the five nations have had there differences they needed a neutral party when making decisions.

Gaara and his siblings were taken to a room with a table with seven seats. Be hind each seat was a banner with the villages land symbols and the Samurai's symbol. Another banner had the Assassin symbol on it. In each seat were the Kage, the Samurai leader, and Itachi.

"Please sit Kazekage." Said an old man with bandages around his head.

Gaara nodded at the blond hair women who sat under the banner that represented the hidden leaf. She was the Hokage, Tsunade. He also nodded at the man with long black hair under the Assassin banner. The man who had told Gaara to sit was Mifune the leader of the Samurai. Gaara took his seat and Kankuro and Temari went behind the banner that represented their village just like the other personal guards of the Kage.

"Now that the Kazekage is here let's get on with the summit." Mifune said. "As the Neutral party I say we let the Hokage tell us all why she asked for this meeting."

"All right," Tsunade said. "I was asked by Itachi Uchiha to call this summit so he may talk to you."

"What gives him the right." A muscular man with tattoos and white-blond hair said. "This is a summit for Kage."

"Let's here the boy out Raikage." Said a small old man.

"You actual feel like listening Tsuchikage?" A tall women with long auburn hair and green eyes. "I thought you of all people would say no."

"He just wants to see if he can use these Assassins, Mizukage, just like he does with mercenary groups." The Raikage said.

"So you are the current Kage," Gaara said. "Mei the Mizukage, Onoki the Tsuchikage, and Ay the Raikage. I may be young but I'm a Kage like you. So please shut your mouths and here Itachi out. If I can keep my mouth closed for a few minutes then you should be able to."

"Why you little-" The Raikage began before he was cut off by Mifune.

"I agree with the Kazekage." Mifune said. "Alright Itachi you my speak."

"Thank you," Itachi said. "I'm Itachi Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf village. I'm also the mentor of the Assassin branch in the Leaf. We are part of a neutral group called the brotherhood that wants liberty and peace for all."

"So what?" Onoki said. "Do you want a metal or a cookie? Oh how about a cookie shaped like a metal?"

"Very funny," Itachi said. "I've asked Tsunade to call you all here for one reason. To end all chance of future war by forming the world's first Ninja Allied Forces."