Harry

Harry

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAROLD!" Louis exclaimed while I was sleeping.

I sprang up from my bed startled.

"My God Louis!"

"Don't be a baby! You're 18 now!"

I looked at the clock on the side of my bed to see it was 7:30 in the morning.

"Not yet, 4 more minutes" I smirked.

"No one likes a smart ass!" he yelled tackling me. "Come downstairs"

I got out of bed and followed Louis down the stairs. Once down I was showered with confetti and silly string.

"Happy 18th Harry!" everyone exclaimed.

I thanked and hugged all of them. I glanced at the clock, 7:33. 3...2...1. I WAS 18!!

"We got you birthday breakfast" my mum said to me "happy birthday darling"

She kissed my cheek motioning to the plate of pancakes, biscuits, and the cup of tea.

"But before that" Liam began "the gifts"

They sat me in a chair where they drowned me with different presents. The last one was a card from my mum. I opened it and read the touching card.

"There's more" she said.

I dug into the envelope and found a torn photograph of a baby. I gave her a confused look and she motioned me to continue. I looked into the envelope and took out two sheets of paper, one was my certificate of both and the other belonged to a girl with the same birth dat and last name as I did.

"Mum, what is this?" I asked.

"Harry, when you were born you weren't an only child. The girl, Hailey, she's your twin sister" she told me.

I stared at her in shock. I had a...twin sister.

"Twin? Sister?"

She nodded, "That photo is her when you two were born"

I looked at the photo in my hand and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Whoa, Harry's a twin!?" Niall exclaimed "So, there's a girl who's like a Harry out there!"

"That made no sense" Louis told him.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"The doctor took her in to clean you two up, then she was gone," she answered "he came back with the torn photo"

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"Dr. Dickson said not to say anything until you were both 18."

"So my sister didn't know about this either 'til today?"

"I don't know Harry, I haven't seen her in 18 years. I don't even know if she's alive"

"Don't say that!"

"Harry-"

"I have to find her" I said putting my things down and walking.

"Harry! You can't just go off and look for her!" Liam explained.

"We have a tour" Zayn added.

I groaned and sat back down. "So, I'm just going to stay here knowing my twin is out there"

"Harry-" my mum started.

"Forget it" I muttered going back to my room.

I set the birth certificates on my nightstand and sat on my bed looking at the photo.

"Hailey Elizabeth Styles"