Harry

Harry

"It's really you" Hailey and I said at the same time.

It felt amazing to finally meet my other half, feeling her in my arms. I could stay like that forever. She was just like me, not by our looks but by the way we think. I know dumb right? But it was true.

"You have the necklace" her muffled voice said.

I looked down to her and our green eyes connected. I held the paper plane necklace in my hand and she held hers up. Hailey's necklace was slightly smaller than mine, I held it closer to hers and the snapped together. I always wondered why the small magnets on its wing was for.

"Harry?" Louis called behind me.

"Guys, this is Hailey" I said walking towards Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

"Hello!" Hailey chirped then glanced at Louis. "Hey, your that guy from the grocery store! Louis right?"

Louis nodded and blushed.

"You two met?" I asked them. Hailey nodded and I looked at Louis. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Harry-" Louis began.

"Never mind. What matters is I finally got to meet you" I said facing Hailey. "You have to tell me everything about you and your fam-" I stopped myself "Sorry."

She looked down and back up at me. "Don't be." She answered.

I smiled apologetically and tightened my grasp on her hand.

"Harry we have a plane to catch" Liam said.

Reality had to ruin everything! I looked down at Hailey again and an idea hit me.

"Come with us!"

Her eyes widened in shock. "Harry! I can't! I don't have a ticket, you're leaving right now, and-"

"I'll get you a ticket. You can leave tomorrow" I told her. "Please?"

"What am I going to say to my foster parents. I'm on probation AND I have the police after me for tearing up a contract and sneaking out of the school!"

"You what?!" we all said.

"Whatever, you can tell us later. Just please Hailey, here" I said putting my hand in my pocket and giving her my cell phone "just use this to call them, then call me tomorrow when you're on you way"

She looked at me and sighed taking the phone in her hand "Okay" she gave in.

I thanked her and gave her one last hug.

"And our older sister will be there too" I told her pulling away.

"Older sister?"

"Yeah! You'll lover her, she's great!" I smiled.

I said my goodbyes and walked past the security check. I kept my eyes on Niall and Hailey as I went up the escalator until they were nothing but black dots.