Lou

Lou

"Okay guys, you're all done" I told the boys when I finished.

"You're coming to the party, right Lou?" Harry asked me.

"Of course, just let me fix up and I'll be there" I answered.

They all nodded and walked out the door. I began putting all the brushes and combs back in their places, I opened the door and accidentally had hit a young girl.

"Oh! I'm very sorry love!" I exclaimed helping her up.

"It's fine. No harm was done" she laughed.

I smiled "Are you lost?"

"Um, I'm actually looking for somebody. But I think I lost him" she answered.

"Who is it? I might know him"

"It's okay, I'll find him sooner or later" she gave me a warm smile "It's just..."

"Just what?"

"He's going somewhere tonight and I doubt they'll let me in looking like this" she explained.

I looked at what she was wearing. "I think I could help you with that!" I beamed pulling her to my station.

"You would do that for me?" she asked.

"Why not?" I said "I'm Lou by the way. Lou Teasdale"

"Nice to meet you Lou" she said.

I began to doll her up. I put some foundation on her pretty skin and covered the apples of her cheeks with light pink blush. I put pink lipstick and coating it with a gloss. I moved on to her eyes, I put eyeliner underneath and mascara on her long eyelashes finishing with son shimmer to the eyelids.

"You have the prettiest green eyes" I told her.

She thanked me and I continued with her hair. Her chocolate curls really helped, I didn't even have to curl it. I put a faux pastel purple daisy on the left side of her hair.

"There you go love. I think I have something you can wear" I said going to the wardrobe room.

I grabbed a dork purple long shirt with a pair of black jeans and purple heels. I came back holding the outfit on my arm. She looked at the clothes and her eyes widened.

"I can't take that from you!" she exclaimed.

"Oh come on! Please!"

She sighed and nodded taking the clothes into the changing room. She came back out holding up her hands for me to see. My mouth dropped open.

"You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you!" she glanced at the clock on the wall "I should go!"

She started walking to the door.

"Careful!" I said referring to the heels she had on.

"When can I return this to you?" she asked about the clothing.

"Keep it" I answered chasing after her.

"Thank you so much!" and she ran to the front door.

"Can I get your name?" I called.

She turned walking backwards.

"Hailey" she called back.

And she was out.

Hailey? That sounds-oh my gosh! Hailey!!

"Wait!"

I ran out but she was gone. Harry wanted to see her and I saw her without even knowing it. And she was looking for him! If she was going somewhere it was the party!! I have to tell Harry! I grabbed my purse and ran.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I went inside the club where the party was being held. I looked around until I found Harry. I sailed through the crowd and got to Harry, Louis, and Niall.

"Lou, are you okay?" Louis asked.

I nodded "Harry, Hailey, here" I said out of breath.

"Hailey's here?" he asked.

I nodded again, "She came to the studio. I bumped into her, she's here Harry!"

Harry went off to look for her, I sat on the bar.

"Hailey? As in twinny Hailey?" Niall said.

Louis explained everything about Hailey to Niall and I.

"She's been to jail? But she seemed like a lovely girl" I told them.

"Yep, she has a history" Louis responded.