Nate

Nate

Tick tock tick tock. The sound if the clock in the classroom irritated me. Without Hailey here there was really nothing to do at school. Ian still bothered us but not as much as before. Finally the bell rang and I rushed out the door. I met with my fosters and walked to our table.

"Orphans!" We heard someone call.

Great, Ian.

"What do you want Ian?" Matt spat.

"Where's little Hailey at?" He asked us.

"She got expelled" I answered.

"But your to dimwitted to remember that" Jack added.

"What did you say to me?" Ian told Jack.

Jack stood up and faced him. Jack was much taller and muscular than Ian. We all were, we can beat Ian and his friends to a pulp but they still come at us.

"What I meant was," Ian started glaring at us "I haven't seen her around town"

"Why do you care Ian!" I exclaimed "So you can beat her? Well too bad because shes not here"

"Then where is she?"

"She's on a trip" Ryan told him.

"What trip!"

"Look, Ian, we don't want to start anything with you. So just walk away" Jeremy said to him motioning for him to leave.

"Pricks. You orphans have done enough here" and he left with his friends.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked my foster brothers.

"I don't know and I don't care" Matt answered sitting back down.

I sat next to him and took out my lunch. Ian is probably the most threatening and stupid person I have ever met, but he thinks he has the power because his family has money.

"There they are" Ian called, bruises on his face.

"Evans!" Principle Jackson yelled. "What did I tell you about fighting?!"

"We haven't been fighting" Blake shot back.

"Then explain this" he answered referring to Ian's face.

"We didn't do that" Ryan told him.

"Then what? Do you expect Ian is lying to me?"

"Yes" we all said in unison. Principle Jackson is seriously full of it.

"Come to my office!"

We did what we were told and followed the principle into his office.

"Sit" he commanded.

We all day in out original seats and Ian sat in the one that Hailey usually sat in. It felt uncomfortable having him there.

"Evans, I have had enough of your nonsense in my school" Principle Jackson began, "I have no choice but to assign each of you someone to look after you on school grounds"

"What?" We all replied confused.

"I'm hiring security guards to look after the seven of you, it's bad enough Hailey Evans is gone. I don't need seven other students being expelled as well"

"Hailey got expelled for defending herself" Andrew protested.

"She was expelled for breaking school rules!" Principle Jackson boomed. "Enough has been said there will be guards waiting for you tomorrow"

"That's not fair! We didn't even-" Blake started.

"I don't care! Out of my office"

I glared at Ian seeing an evil smirk on his face. I really wanted to lunch that smirk of his face, but that would only lead to more trouble.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Just as planned we had seven big men waiting for us in the entrance if the school. Greaaat. They had to follow us everywhere, except the bathroom. I walked to my next class with the man right behind me.

"Need yourself a babysitter Evans?" Ian teased.

"What do you want Ian?"

"Aw come on! It's not my fault Principle Jackson needed to have someone watch over you"

"Yes it is! We did nothing to you!"

"Shut up! Go cry to your mummy! Oh wait, you do t have one"

I grabbed his shirt and pinned him to the wall pushing him hard against the lockers. I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me back and I almost forgot I had a guard.

"He started it!" I yelled at him.

"I saw that" he answered pulling me away.

I forced his grip off me and I walked as fast as I could.

"How long has he been bugging you like that?" The man asked me.

"As long as I could remember" I muttered, my fists clenched.

"Does the principle know about this?"

"We tell him every time! He never believes us!" I spat walking in the classroom.