Hailey

Hailey

I took Louis' hand and pulled him down the bus we were on, we ran to the back of the lot opposite to where the police cars waited. We crawled out of a hole that was at the bottom of the fence. I grabbed his hand once out of the small opening and ran behind a building.

"Did they see us?" Louis asked poking head from behind the building.

"I don't think so" I said joining him.

We heard the sirens again coming closer and closer.

"They're coming from the side" Louis told me pulling my arm having me follow him to the other side of the building.

We got to a not so busy street and ran down the pavement hearing the sirens coming to us.

"It's your first time running from the cops isn't it?" I asked still running.

"Can you tell?" he chuckled.

I laughed along with him holding onto his hand "Over here" I said pulling him behind a house. We peeked at the street seeing the cars past by us with the blue lights reflect off the grass. I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. "They're gone" I told Louis getting up from my crouched position.

"Well that was...energizing" he said walking out with me.

I laughed "Yeah, you get used to it" I joked.

He nugded me playfully with his elbow and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled looking down, I've never had this kind of affection with a boy. Unless it was with my fosters but that didn't count, or when Ian tried to get onto me but that didn't count either. I have never been on a date so I didn't know how to act around Louis, I did fancy him but I thought he only saw me as the little twin left by her family.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, just...now what are we going to do?" I said looking at him.

"I don't know, but I have an idea" he smirked. I nodded and he took my hand, we walked a few minutes then stopping in front of a theme park. He took me inside, I've never been inside of a park like this one unless it was for sneaking some candy floss or something.

"What are we going to do here?" I asked him.

"Having fun" he answered smiling at me and pulling me closer to him.

I smiled back as he held my hand, we walked around and he bought me caramel popcorn. We ate the whole bag and Louis pointed up the the giant Ferris wheel in front of us.

"It's known to be the most romantic ride" he smirked.

"Is it now?" I joked.

We both laughed and walked over to the line, there wasn't much people there so we got on rather quickly. We went into the purple cart him sitting on the door's side because, and I quote 'In case it unlatched he would go instead of me' which I thought was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"That's a pretty bracelet" he complimented turning my hand to see all the charms.

"My fosters got it for me" I replied looking at all our initials. I really missed all of them, I promised I would stay in touch but with all the stuff happening it's been pretty hard.

"Did they steal it?" he said teasingly.

I chuckled and shrugged "I don't know, it has all our initials so I don't think so"

"What's their names?" he asked taking the H in his fingertips.

"Andrew, Blake, Nate, Jack, Jeremy, Ryan, and Matt" I said pointing to each letter.