Harry

Harry

I walked around with a solo cup in my hand greeting all the people around me. I walked up to Louis who was sitting on an ice chest next to the lake.

"Where is she?" he muttered to himself.

"Where's who?" I asked sitting next to him and taking a sip of my drink. "Is it that girl?"

"Um, yeah" he said rubbing his fingers.

"You invited her?" He nodded and I patted him on the shoulder "She'll show up"

I got up and looked around. I haven't seen Hailey anywhere. Did she even know there was going to be a party today? I was leaving London to go to Ireland for our next concert in a few days and I really needed to see her before we left. I saw Niall with Zayn and Liam, I walked over to them and tapped their shoulders.

"Have you seen Hailey anywhere?" I asked over the music.

They all shook their heads.

"No man. I haven't seen her anywhere" Niall told me drinking out of his cup.

"Do you think she came?" Zayn asked me.

I shrugged saying I didn't know. The party went on and Hailey never showed up. What was going on? She showed up everywhere and now she just disappeared. I wondered if she gave up on meeting each other. I shook the thought out of my mind, one week and I was off to Ireland and I hoped I would be able to see her.

____________________
Sorry for the short chapter. C: