Niall/Louis/Hailey

Niall

"You're Lou's niece?" Hailey asked Madi.

"Last time I checked" Madi said sitting next to her with Lux on her lap.

"How come I didn't know this?" I said.

"I didn't think you would care, what are you guys doing here?"

"I'm there stylist" Lou answered.

"You guys are the band?" Madi asked pointing at all of us but Hailey.

"In the flesh" Liam said giving her a smile. She smiled back and brought her attention back to Lux.

Great, she's Lou's niece, this wasn't going to help me with anything. I can't break up with her now. I really really like Madi, but I was torn between her and Hailey. I was developing feelings for her, I didn't know if it was because she's spending so much time with Louis or because I'm spending so much time with Madi. But I'm pretty sure I broke Louis and Hailey up...which made me feel a million times worse. I felt like a total snob.

I saw Madi and Hailey talking to each other and giggling, I prayed that Hailey wouldn't mention anything about what happened though I couldn't say the same about Louis. I knew he was going to say something.

"So" I said loud enough to get them to stop talking ""Lou, when you're ready" I said sitting on the chair.

After Lou was done with everybody's hair and clothes we went out to the photoshoot and began to get ready to start. I kept glancing over to Madi to make sure she stayed away from Louis and/or Hailey, she was talking with Lou showing her her cell phone screen.

"Niall can you please look at the camera" the photographer said.

"Oh, yeah"

I put all my attention on the photoshoot trying all the poses the suggested. I looked over to where Madi is or should I say was. I frantically looked around the room looking for her and spotting her talking...with Louis. She head her mouth covered with both hands and was looking over at Hailey who was talking to Harry.

"Madi?" I sped over to them, "I'm so sorry, I just kissed Hailey a few days ago and it-"

"What?" she asked looking hurt.

~

Louis

I walked over to Madi who was sitting alone on at the small round table.

"Hey Madi" I said taking a seat next to her.

"Hello Louis!" she chirped.

"So you're Sam's kid?"

"Kid?"

"You know what I mean" I nudged her playfully.

She giggled and nodded "Yep! My mum's Lou's twin"

"I hear" I teased. "So how's your mum and dad?"

"They're good! My dad's doing some court thing in back in Doncaster and my mum is in Australia doing her thing" she smiled warmly.

"You're from Doncaster?"

"Sure am"

"So am I! Wow, small world"

"Very"

We both laughed, "So what's your family like?" she asked me.

"I have a pretty big family, I have five sisters. Four of them my mum's"

"Are you the eldest?"

"Yes I am, the twins are younger, Hailey..."

"What?" she asked sounding concerned.