Hailey

Hailey

"Can you not tell Harry?" I asked Louis as he kissed me.

He leaned out of our kiss and looked at me confusion on his face.

"What?" he said taking his arms off me.

"No, Louis. It's just that, Harry told me yesterday morning that he didn't want you and I..." I trailed off

"He said that?" he asked sliding his hand through his hair.

I nodded entwining my fingers together, he walked up to me and held onto the tips of my fingers, "I guess we can't tell him then" he smirked kissing me again.

I smiled against his lips and put my hands in his hair again twirling the small strands in between my fingers, he finally got away and took his golf stick thingy from the ground. "We have a game to get to" he said hitting the ball. I laughed and followed him up the small path. When we finished I ended up winning but I had the feeling he let me, we went back to his car and I jumped into the passenger seat.

"I had a really good time" I told Louis smiling out the window.

"I'm very happy to hear that" he smiled back glancing over to me.

I was in a really good mood, I don't know if it was because I had just won my first mini golf game or because I just had my first kiss. I'm pretty sure it was the second one. We got to the hotel and we went up the lift, our hands joined until we got to our floor.

"Can I get one last kiss before we go in?" Louis smirked. I stood on my toes and kissed his lips, he hummed against my touch and I pulled away. "I'll go in a couple of minutes after you so it doesn't look like what it is"

I nodded and gave him one last peck on the cheek before opening the door.

"Where were you?" Zayn asked laying on the couch with his laptop on.

"I went out, looked around" I answered taking my shoes off.

"But weren't-" Niall began before I shot him a look to stop talking.

"Where'd you go?" Liam asked "Harry was looking for you in the morning"

"He was? I told him I was going out" I said sitting across from Zayn.

"Yeah, I don't know where he is now" Liam replied taking a drink of his soda.

I set my elbow on the sofa arm and put my head on my hand, seconds later the door opened and Louis and Harry came in holding cup holders with Starbucks in them. They set them on the table and Harry sat next to me.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"I told you I was going out"

He knitted his eyebrows and looked at the ceiling trying to remember. I playfully nudged his arm and Louis sat next to me handing me my coffee. I took a sip as Louis set his hand on my thigh, I tried not to make eye contact with him and listened to the conversation Harry and Zayn were having. After losing interest I got up from the sofa and went to my room grabbing my phone from the night stand and going outside to the cold air. I unlocked the iPhone and dialed the first number on my favorites, I listened in as it rang.

"The number you have called is not available"

I groaned and hung up, it's been saying that since I got this bloody cell phone. I don't know if it's their phone or mine. But I was getting worried. I walked up to the curb and sat on the step staring at my phone screen hoping it would light up with 'Home' reading on the top.

"Want some company?" a familiar Irish accent came up. I turned and looked up nodding, he sat next to me and looked at my phone. "Still couldn't get a hold of them?"

"No" I sighed, "I at least want to know how they're doing"

"I know how you feel, not knowing what's going on with your family"

"Yeah...I just miss them"

I rested my head on Niall's shoulder, thinking about the things that are happening to my foster family.