Hailey

Hailey

~Earlier That Day~

The Internet will give you anything. All I had to do was type in 'One Direction' and their studio came up.

I walked in seeing that there walked in seeing there was no one at the reception rable, which I saw as peculiar. I went into the lift and up to the second floor. The doors opened and the bell dinged, I walked out and turned to the corner to see two men. I stepped back and watched them from behind the wall.

"You again?"

I turned and saw the same guy who took me out of the concert.

"Hellooo" I said with a cheeky smile.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Okay, I'm looking for Harry"

"That's what they all say" he told me pulling my arm ad leading me back to the lift.

"But I have a better explanation!" I protested.

"And what night that be?" I swallowed the lump in my throat "You won't believe me"

"How will I know if you don't tell me?"

I inhaled deeply "My name is Hailey Elizabeth Styles. I'm Harry Styles' twin sister"

He looked at me with a blank expression "You're right, I don't believe you" and he took me outside, going back inside.

"We'll that didn't go as long as I planned" I told myself.

Time for Plan B. I walked around the building until I found a back door, gotta love back doors. I slowly turned the knob and walked in, my back facing the inside. I turned and I found myself facing none other than Niall Horan.

"Whoa! Hey, you're that girl from the concert" he said.

"Uh, yeah!"

"I'm sorry about Paul. But you did sneak in, he was just doing his job"

"Paul?"

"Our security guard. He's actually a really cool lad"

"I bet he is!" I said sarcastically.

"Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking f-" I began when I saw 'Paul' coming in from the lift. 

"Go to go"

I walked into a hallway, I looked around then, BOOM! I felt a pain on my face.

"Oh, I. Very sorry love!" someone exclaimed.

She helped me up as I rubbed my forehead.

"It's fine. No harm was done" I lied.

"Are you lost?"

"Um, in actually looking for somebody"

"Maybe I can help you find him"

"He's going somewhere tonight, and I doubt they'll let me in like this" I said motioning to my clothes.

She then said that she would help me with a make over. She insisted, she pulled me in a room and sitting me down in a chair.

"My name is Lou by the way. Lou Teasdale"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After seeing the time, I had to run. I was in a rush and the last thing I told Lou was my name. I called a cab, New York style, I hopped in the backseat. I told the driver the address. I looked at my reflection in the window, wow Lou did a REALLY good job. I got to the destination and payed for the ride.