Hailey

Hey! Can you guys go check out my new fanfic 'Past, Present, No Future' it's about a girl who's life is sort of uneasy and really hard. She's suicidal (in a way) but she meets this boy who makes her feel like she's the only person in the world. But like they have their ups and downs you should go check it out!!

________________

Hailey

"What?" was all I said.

"Hailey, you're my sister and he's my best friend. Just try not to...you know"

"Are you kidding me? Harry, Louis' your friend! How can you not trust him?" I exclaimed.

"I do trust him-"

"Then do you not trust me?!"

"No, Hailey-"

"Then what is it Harry?"

He looked into my eyes and joined his hands together. "I just don't want to see you hurt, I trust both of you with my life. Promise me, yeah?"

"O-okay" I said leaning back into my chair.

He smiled at me and got up kissing my cheek, I help my now cold tea in my hand staring at the table in front of me. I was still processing what he just said to me, why wouldn't he want me to be with Louis? Some guys would like it if their best friends dated their sisters...right? It was better than some punk guy they found on the street.

"Mornin' sunshine!" Louis' voice echoed through the room.

"Hi" I answered standing up and placing my cup in the sink.

"So, I was thinking maybe we could hang out today" he said leaning against his arm on the counter.

"Ummm, I was sort of thinking of hanging out with Harry today" I said trying not to look him in the eye.

"Oh, okay. But as long as I have you tomorrow" he said walking to me and taking me into a hug.

I don't care.

"Of course" I said hugging him back.

He gave me a smirk and walked back to his room. I was so confused right now, I only had one question in my head:

*Harry or Louis*

••• ••• •••

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Harry plopping onto his bed.

"I don't know" he chuckled "you mentioned trespassing earlier?" he teased lying next to me.

"Ha! That was yesterday. Let's do something different" I told him.

"Cinema?" he asked turning his head to me.

"Sure"

I got up and had a shower, first before anything Harry and I went to go leave Gemma at the airport to go back to London. We rode in the car in awkward silence until we got to the airport.

"Goodbye Hailey" she said hugging me tightly "try not to annoy Harry too much"

I laughed "Okay, bye Gem"

"Bye Harry!" she exclaimed hugging Harry.

She left on the plane and Harry and I walked back to the car. He caught up to me and put his arm around my neck and on my shoulder.

"What would you like to watch?" he asked giving me a smirk.

"I don't care, you pick" I answered.

"So indecisive!" he teased.

"Well then what do you want to watch?!" I exclaimed snatching his sunglasses he had on and putting them on myself.