Hailey

Hailey

I was going to go shop for some clothes for the party one of Harry's friends told me about. I don't understand why he didn't just take me to Harry instead, but he seemed very nervous to see me. Do I look that much alike to Harry?

I walked out in short shorts and a blue top that I had bought from the money I was given. I went up to the side walk and lifted my hand for a ride. When I saw a black van park next to me. I walked in the other direction avoiding the van but it drove towards me. I paced faster and ran slowly but they kept following me. I turned to a space in between to buildings and hoped that I had lost them. I walked to the other side being blocked by the black van. The door opened and I was facing none other than my old principle.

"Hello Ms. Evans. Hiding in London are you?"

I glared at him "What are you doing here?"

"I sent people to come get you. You refused, so I have to come and get you myself"

"You can't make me!" I spat.

"You're right. I can't. But the papers your foster parents signed when they brought you and your foster siblings to my school say that you do what I say"

"I'm not going! I'm looking for my family" I told him.

"Just get in the car"

"No!"

"Get in" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me in.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to force myself out of his grip.

"Just get inside the car Ms. Evans!"

"No! Let. Go." I yelled scooting away from the van "Help!"

He grabs my mouth and pulls me inside the vehicle. I try to scream but he has his palm covering the sound. I kicked but he wouldn't budge.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Welcome back to Manchester" Principle Jackson smirked.

I glared at him. I had a chance to finally catch up to Harry and the devil comes to ruin it all. He took me into his office and sat me in the chair.

"Meet your guard" he said motioning to the big man standing behind me.

"Why do I need a guard?"

"Your foster siblings have one it would be unfair for you not to have one too"

"Since when did you become 'fair'?" I shot at him.

"Ms. Evans just go to your class" he said waving his hand as if he was shooing me away.

I got up and went with my old class schedule. When I walked in all eyes were on me and the big man next to me.

"Welcome back Ms. Evans" the professor told me.

"Yeah, like I like it here" I said sitting in my old seat.

When the bell rang for the end of school I looked for my fosters. When they couldn't be found I went straight home opening the door and receiving more shocked looks.

"Hailey!" Marylyn exclaimed giving me a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"They forced me back Marylyn. I was so close to meeting him and the forced me back" I choked.

"Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry" she comforted. "Come and eat"

After getting welcoming hugs from my fosters I sat and ate my dinner. I couldn't help but think what would've happened if Harry and I did get to know each other. Would him and his mum want me back? I shook the thought out of my head and went back to eating. Is my life going to go back to normal now?