Hailey

Hailey

~Earlier~

I walked alone in the rain, water dripping down my cheeks and off my eyelashes. I sniffled knowing I was going to get sick from this weather. Later someone saw me walking and pulled up next to me.

"Are you alone?" She asked after rolling down her window.

I nodded unable to talk from feeling so numb from the cold.

"Do you need a ride?"

I looked at her. She had brown hair with green eyes like mine. She was really pretty, I figured I could trust her.

I nodded again walking to her car. She unlocked the doors and I sat myself inside the heated vehicle.

"I'm sorry for getting your seats wet" I finally said rubbing my hands trying to warm them up.

"Don't be. As long as you're warming up back there"

"Thank you" I said pulling my hood down.

She looked at me through the mirror and gasped. I gave her a confused look as she stared at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"You just. You're really pretty" she beamed.

I smiled awkwardly and shifted in her seat hoping that I wasn't staining them with the water in my clothes. She wouldn't stop looking at me for the whole ride so I tried making conversation.

"So...do you usually pick up strangers like this?" I asked looking out the window.

"Only if they really need the help" she answered giving me a smile.

I smiled back. She was really nice and caring. Why did I feel like something was going to happen?

"Okay hon. We're here" she said pulling up next to the sidewalk.

"How did you know I wanted to come to London?" I asked her and instantly felt rude about it.

"I figured. Since you were headed in that direction"

I smiled again and thanked her. She let me have an umbrella and I stepped back out in the rain. I went back to the hotel I stayed in and went into the room I stayed in since I never really cleared my things out. They kicked me out soon after leaving me on the streets. I knew something bad was going to happen. I had no idea what to do now. I missed the party Harry was throwing, I didn't know where they were, and I was outside sitting on the wet pavement with only an umbrella to keep me and my things dry. I took out the concert schedule from my folder and looked at tomorrow's date. I choked and double checked again to make sure I was seeing the right thing. I grabbed my stuff and tried to call a ride, after failed attempts of calling a cab I decided to go on foot. I ran to the nearest airport praying that it was the right one. I shoved past the people in front of me looking around for a crowd of girls. I found a bunch if people in the seating area and then followed by blonde hair.

"Niall!" I called running over to him. "Niall!" I called again.

He saw me and began to run to me.

***

Niall pulled me up the stairs running to the security check. I hoped that they haven't left yet. This was probably my last chance in another 13 months to see my twin and I wasn't going to let that happen even if it meant being escorted by security...again.

When Niall and I got to the top of the millions of steps we looked around for Harry. I paced around turning my head in all directions.

"There!" Niall exclaimed pointing to the line at the checking table. Harry was almost to the front so I had to go fast.

He and I ran to the line of people. We were too far. I stopped in my tracks and cupped my hands around my mouth.

"Harry!" I screamed.

"Harry!" Niall joined.

We called until we got his attention. His eyes landed on Niall then on me, his face filled with shock. He shifted past all the people and I began to run again. He ran too and once I got to him I jumped in his arms. He hugged me tightly as if I hadn't seen him in years instead if the first time. I rested my chin on his shoulder, my arms around his neck and his on my back.

"It's really you" we both said in unison.