Harry

Harry

"What?" Hailey said her eyes full of shock.

"Surprise!" Gemma said hugging Hailey.

Hailey still in shock patted Gemma's back. How can Gemma not tell Hailey she was her sister?

We drove to the hotel we were staying in whilst Gemma and Hailey made conversation about me when I was a toddler.

"He was the cutest thing! Always protective of me! His older sister" Gemma told her. "So how about you? Where did you grow up, what's your other family like?"

Hailey shifted in her seat and I gave Gemma a look.

"Gemma, don't-" I began.

"No. It's fine" Hailey interrupted tuning to Gemma. "I grew up in a foster home in Manchester"

"Oh" Gemma said immediately looking guilty, "I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay! My foster parents are the best, and my brothers are always there for me"

"Brothers?" Gemma asked. I gripped the stirring wheel as I listened for Hailey's answer.

"Yeah! Seven, Nate, Matt, Jack, Blake, Jeremy, Ryan, and Andrew. They gave me this"

She held up her wrist and for the first time I saw a charm bracelet with various letters around it. I stared at the silver chain.

"Harry!" Gemma screeched. I looked at the road and hit the brakes seeing there was a busy highway in front of me.

I can't believe I got distracted like that. I was always careful whilst driving, and that was scary.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked my sisters. They both nodded and I continued to drive down the street.

Once we were at the hotel I took Hailey's and Gemma's bags to our room and Hailey gave me back my cell phone.

"Thanks for letting me use it" she smiled.

I smiled back and she went into her room. I walked to the couches and sat myself next to Louis, he looked at me uncomfortably as I gave him a smirk.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him, my smirk disappearing.

"Nothing"

I shifted to face him and I could tell he was lying.

"Lou?"

"Aren't you angry with me, you know with the whole Hailey thing?" he asked.

I knitted my eyebrows "Should I be?" Then I realized something.

Hailey said that she saw Louis at the grocery store, Louis said that he fancied the girl he saw at the store.

"Louis, how many people did you run into at the store the other day?"

"There were A LOT of girls Hazza" he answered getting up and grabbing some crisps from the kitchen.

"Yeah, but how many did you like, socialize with?" I called to the kitchen.

"Just Hailey I think. Why do you ask?"

My fingers twitched to here Louis say he only met with Hailey that day. Louis came back from the kitchen and sat back down as I stood up and walked out. I went into Hailey's room and knocked slightly on the door. She looked back and waved for me to come in.

"Hey Hails" I said as I walked to her.

"Hey" she chirped as she read a book on her lap.

I sat next to her on the bed and she sat up pulling her hair to one shoulder.

"Hails, what are they like? Your foster family I mean" I asked moving closer to her.

"They're great! My foster parents, Marylyn and Paul, they. Oh, I'm sorry. You don't want me rambling do you?"

"No no! Keep going. I want to learn everything about you" I told her and meant it,

She smiled at me and continued "Paul and Marylyn do anything for me and I love them for that. They treat my fosters and I like their own. And my fosters are the best! We do everything together, being the only girl is pretty hard but it's worth it. That's why I love having Gemma around"

"And you record?" I asked knowing she would figure out what I was talking about.

"I've done a lot of things Harry. Some I'm not proud of" she answered.

"Can you give me some examples?"

She sighed "I get in A LOT of fights in school, stolen things from a department store, snuck into...places"

"I don't believe your a bad person for any of that" I said like I was reading her mind.

"That's something I need to hear" she smiled.