Harry/Hailey

Harry

"They're probably fine Hailey, they must have unplugged their telephone" I tried to calm Hailey down.

"No, they would've called me by now Harry! It's been at least a month!" she exclaimed pacing around the room. She was telling the truth, its been six weeks since she's talked to her foster family and I was getting worried, more about her than what happened. And we were in Latin America right now so we were pretty far from home. "Harry I need to see them"

"Hailey you know we can't do that-"

"I don't care!! They're my family!" she yelled storming into her room.

I rubbed my forehead and rested back in the couch, I didn't like seeing Hailey in this state. I was getting worried as I said before, she loaded the phone bill trying to contact her foster family and tried nonstop to convince me to fly back with her to check on them. But we couldn't do that because I was on tour and there was an ocean between us and the UK.

"I'll go check on her" Niall volunteered walking to Hailey's room. I nodded and palmed my forehead again, I shook my hair and pushed it to the side. My head hurt and I felt awful, all this stress is getting to me. Not only the twin stress but motherly stress as well, my mum was bugging me since day one to meet Hailey. All my thoughts made me almost not notice Louis trying to sneak past me.

"Where are you going?" I muttered.

"My room" he answered continuing to walk. Honestly, I didn't know what was going on with Louis, he seemed happier but more secretive. He wouldn't tell me where he goes when he's out, and when he did he would leave out the details. Like he would say he went swimming, he wouldn't say where or why.

I need to lie down or something because all this over thinking is getting me dizzy. I got up from the couch and went into what I thought was my room, but boy was I misled. I rubbed my eyes and walked into Hailey and Louis.

Hailey

"I don't care!! They're my family!" I finally broke stomping to my room. I couldn't take it anymore! I needed to see my fosters, and Marylyn, and Paul. I missed them too much and they weren't answering my calls so I'm taking my chances. I got my duffel bag and one of Harry's suitcases, we both had the same initials, H.E.S., so no one would notice. I started stuffing my clothes in the bags when I heard a silent knock on the door.

"Hails? What are you doing?" Niall asked walking to me.

"Packing, isn't it obvious" I shot, a little rudely and I immediately felt guilty.

"Why?' he asked.

"Niall, I have to okay" I said.

"Then I'm coming with you" he stated and I laughed "Hailey you're not going alone, and if Harry isn't going then I am"

"Niall"

"Hailey"

I looked at his blue eyes with my green ones and I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer. I finally gave in and he helped me pack.

"Hails babe?" I turned and saw Louis standing at the doorway looking at the duffel bag on the floor.

"Lou" I huffed putting my hands through my hair a habit I had always been through.

"You're leaving?" he asked concern in his eyes.

"I have too Lou, they're my family" I explained.

"I-I know, but so sudden?"

I glanced over at Niall who was trying not to get in between us, Niall was the only one who knew about Louis and I. We've been together for a month and confirmed we were a couple a week after we kissed. I walked over to Louis who did the same with me and wrapped my arms around his barly chest and he wrapped his tightly gripping my back.