Louis

Honestly, why do they even put the private option in the options? The whole point of Wattpad is to have people read your stories, I know your followers can read it and all but thats kind of annoying youll have to follow a shit load (sorry) of people! I guess I just dont understand...

________________________

Louis

"There, now let me sleep" Niall said to me walking back into his room.

"Are you coming Lou?" Hailey called. I smiled at her calling me Lou. I walked out and joined her out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked her walking to the lift.

"To the lobby then back up" she said. I looked at her confusingly and she shrugged "Don't ask"

We went into the lift and I hit the button to the lobby, I rubbed my hands together, there was an awkward silence. The doors slid open and Hailey walked out and I followed, she sat on the sofa in the center of the room and I sat myself next to her.

"So..." I said trying to break the silence.

"It's nice out" she said looking out the glass doors.

"Yeah, it is" I agreed. I looked down at my hands, *Okay, do it now* I thought. I turned my body to face her "Hailey?"

"Hmm?" she said turning her eyes to mine.

"Do you, uh, want to...go on a date with me?" I blurted out. I clenched my fists waiting for the no.

"I'd love that" she said biting her lip.

My fists released "Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah! We can go at noon" she said moving closer to me.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hello" Harry called walking up to us. Hailey shifted away from me and rested her head on her arm glaring at Harry. "What?"

"Nothing" Hailey muttered getting up and going back to the lift.

"Did I miss something?" Harry said pointing his finger between Hailey and I.

"No" I said getting up and following Hailey and leaving him there.

I went into the lift Hailey was waiting in and smiled leaning on the rail next to her. Our arms brushed together the whole way up making my hand tingle.

"So at noon yeah?" she said walking backwards out the small space.

I nodded "Yeah"

I stood there smiling until I realised I was back to the lobby. I looked at my watch and it was 11:30.

*** *** ***

"Okay, I'm ready" Hailey called running to the door where I waited.

My eyes widened as she wore boots, jeans, and a green long sleeved shirt. That's one of the things I like about Hailey, she wears what she wants.

"O-okay, lets go" I smiled.

On our way to the lobby she asks me a question.

"Do you mind if I take you somewhere?"

"Not at all" I smirked.

I haven't really thought of where we were going, I was just thrilled I was actually going on a date with Hailey.

"Perfect! Come on!" she exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me down the street.

I laughed as we flew past the confused girls asking 'Is that Louis Tomlinson?'. Hailey stopped and let go of my wrist, I looked at where she was looking ad saw a fence in front a huge lot. I looked at Hailey whilst she was examining the fence.

"Let's go" she said walking to the fence.

"There?" I asked pointing at the lot.

"Mmm hmm" she nodded putting a foot in one of the holes in the fence.

"Um, Hailey. I think there's a reason that fence is there and the sign that says 'NO TRESSPASSING'"

"Oh come on Lou! Have some fun!" she said already on the top of the fence.

"I can have fun!" I protested.

"Then get your ass over here" she called hopping on the other side.

I rushed to the fence and climbed over it, I jumped in front of Hailey smirking at her.

"You're pretty good" she told me looking at the metal behind me.

"I have experience" I answered.

"Like what?" she smirked.

God, she was so much like Harry!

"I snuck out of my house at times"

"Eh, rookie actions" she said walking away.

"Hey! Well, what have you done then?" I said running over to her.

"Me? I'm on probation and you're asking me that?" she said raising her eyebrow.

"What did you do to get on probation anyways?" I asked.

"Many, many things" she said climbing onto an old bus.

I followed her up the vehicle "I have time" I called up to her.

"Things like this" she called back.

"What else?" I asked sitting next to her on the roof of a bus.

She sighed and looked out in front of her "I stole earrings from Macy's once" she said turning her face to mine.

"Macy's? Wow!" I joked.

She nudged me and giggled "They were worth a lot!"

"Why'd you do it?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"It was my foster mum's birthday" she answered.

"You stole earrings for your foster mum? Doesn't seem like something a criminal would do"

"I don't do the things I do on purpose, there's always a reason" she said looking back in front of her. "Anyways, she made me return them afterwards"

"What else have you done? I heard you got expelled from your schools"

"Where'd you hear that from? Have you been stalking me?" she asked looking at me again.

"Maybe" I said playfully.

She giggled "Yeah, I have. It was mainly for getting into fights, or stealing files from the headmaster"

"I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but why do you do these things?" I asked.

"No one was really there for me except my family, everyone treated us like we were different and we didn't deserve the things they had. They made fun of us, called us names, started fights with us, treated us like we were trash" her eyes got teary.

I put my hand on top of hers and moved closer "What are they like, your family?"

"They're great. My foster brothers are pretty much my only friends, we're there for each other you know"

"Yeah I do actually. I have sisters myself" I said, she smiled at me.

I leaned in and she did the same, I tilted my head to the right when at the same time I heard sirens in the distance. Hailey turned her head hearing the sirens too.

"We have to go, now" she said getting up and grabbing my hand.