Niall

Niall

"Come on lads! We're going to my home!" I yelled as we exited the hotel we were staying in.

Apparently I had to take the next flight after them since all the seats were taken. But it was only a few of minutes apart so no biggy. We loaded out luggage into the bus and drove off to the airport. I saw how tense Harry was and he insisted on taking my flight instead like it was going to help. But his name was on the passport and we couldn't do anything about it.

"It'll be fine mate. We'll be back in London and you'll see her" I told him sitting across from him.

"Easy for you to say, you've already met her" he shot back at me.

"Without knowing it" I added leaning back in the chair.

He looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. I raised my hands in the air "Just saying" I said.

We drove in silence to the airport until Louis called me into a room. I stood up and followed him asking what he wanted.

"You know Hailey right?"

"Not that much, just that she was staying in a hotel and she lives in Manchester" I answered.

"Anything else?"

"Ummm, she's a really nice girl?" I said more like a question "Why do you ask?"

"It's just. I sort of saw her"

My eyes widened and he had a guilty look on his face "You did!? You have to tell Harry, Lou!"

"I can't. He wouldn't want to find out that there's another person meeting Hailey besides himself"

I gave him a confused look "What else?" I asked knowing there was more to the story.

"And...Hailey is a really attractive person" he said lowly.

I laughed and hit him playfully on the arm. "You fancy her?"

"Kind of. I don't know"

"You should. Hailey's a nice girl" I told him eating a cashew from the dish on the small table.

"Do you fancy her?"

"No! I see her more like a friend" I stated putting another peanut in my mouth.

"Good" he replied running his hands together. "Very good"

Louis had it bad. He may not have known it but he did. One day can make a big difference.

We got to the airport and I set my things down on a seat. I said goodbye to the others and sat down with a security guard next to me. I talked to some fans as I waited for my flight.

"Niall!" someone screamed.

I looked in the direction of the noise and saw Hailey running to me.

"Niall!" she yelled again.

"Excuse me" I said to a girl standing in front of me and running to Hailey.

I got to her and grabbed her hands looking at her worryingly. Her sleeves were wet and soggy, her whole body was wet and soggy.

"Hailey? What are you doing here?" I asked her out of breath.

"I. Came. Because. I. Heard. That. You. We're. Leaving. And."

"Slow down. Breathe" I told her holding on tighter to her wrists.

She breathed in and continued "I heard you guys were leaving London and I wanted to see Harry and-"

"And now you're here" I completed.

She smiled and nodded.

"Come on! Before they get past the metal detectors!" I said grabbing her hand and running to the stair dragging her behind me.