Harry

Harry

"Lou, I can't describe it. I know it was her. I felt it" I told our stylist Lou.

"I still can't believe it! Harry, a twin!" she said.

"Lou?"

"Sorry I'll listen"

"Harry your mum said she hasn't seen her in years" Zayn told me.

"She's alive! And I know it!" I snapped.

"He's right" Louis said walking in the room holding papers he printed from the computer "She's alive, and I have proof"

"Where did you find that?" Liam asked him.

"Umm, the Internet, where's Niall he should be here"

"He's getting something to eat" I replied.

"He'll just have to miss this then" Louis responded "Okay, so I typed in Hailey's full name and this girl came up"

Louis handed me a picture of a girl with seven other boys. Lou had to leave to get some gel or something.

"That's her!" I exclaimed.

"She goes by Hailey Evans, she's in foster care and those boys are her foster brothers, uh-" he explained going through the paper to see the names of the boys "Andrew, Blake, Jack, Jeremy, Matt, Nate, and Ryan Evans"

"She's in foster care?" I muttered.

Louis nodded. I felt so guilty! While I'm here with loads of money my sister is a foster kid.

"She looks like you Haz" Louis told me.

"Yeah. She does" I said looking at the picture.

"Hey, she has the necklace!" Liam pointed out.

I looked at Hailey's neck and there it was. The exact same necklace as I did.

"Anything else you found Louis?" I asked.

"She lives in Manchester, her foster parents are Paul and Marylyn Evans, she's been kicked out of about 6 schools and has been arrested 10 to 11 times" he read.

"Arrested?" Zayn asked concerned.

"Yep. Her and her foster brothers were known for trouble and fights"

"Wow." was all I could manage. "Can I have this photo?"

"Keep it" Louis answered.

"Okay boys, time for me to fix you up for Harry's party tonight" Lou said coming back. "Who's first?"

"I'm back lads" Niall said coming in.

"You're just in time" Lou told him "Sit"

Niall sat in the chair as Lou did his hair.

I couldn't stop looking at the picture in my hand. Foster. Fights. Arrests. How can my twin sister and I be so different..but so alike?