Hailey

Hailey

I shot up, my whole body was sweating and I was in a dark room. I looked around seeing I was in my room but it wasn't my room. I mean it was my room but none of my stuff was in it. My England flag wasn't there, my picture frame with Louis and I on our first date wasn't, and my clothes weren't there.

I picked up the clock on the nightstand, it was four in the morning...February 10th?

How can it be February? I got out of the bed wiping my fore head when I remembered what happened. I frantically looked for my phone finding it nowhere, I started to panic when buzzing freaked me out. I went to the duffel bag on the floor taking the cell phone out of my old make-up bag.

"H-hello?" I said.

"Hey Hailey, it's Harry"

"Harry? Your alive!" I exclaimed in happiness and relief.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he chuckled.

"What day is it?" I asked "And where the hell is my cell phone?"

"It's February tenth, and you don't have a cell phone Hailey. That's why I gave you mine yesterday at the airport when we were leaving for Ireland"

"Yesterday? Where's Louis and Niall? Are they okay?"

"Um, they're fine"

"Let me talk to Louis" I told him.

"Why?"

"Harry he's my boyfriend, I want to talk to him!"

"Since when? You've only met once"

"What?"

I was so confused, I just woke up and it was February tenth.

"I'll talk to you later Harry" I said hanging up.

I sat on the bed when the phone in my hand dinged.

*Louis: Check my email. My password is our birthday. Print it out when you get it :) -Harry xx*

I got up and went to the computer in his room signing into his account seeing my ticket for Ireland and their concert backstage pass for their tour.

I breathed in and sat back down. It was February first and I just woke up. Then it got to me.

"It was a dream" I said to myself.

_______________________

The End.

:( This was my most successful series and it's over :( But I loved having all my readers with me through everything!

I love you all so much. Thank you so much!

Please vote for Styles Twins? .

Les Last Questions:

1. Are you sad Styles Twins? is over?

2. Was it a huge plot twist that this whole time the twins' life was just Hailey's dream?

3. Will you read my next Harry fanfic?

4. What is your saddest moment from the trilogy?