Hailey

Hailey

"So you're going to go look for him?" Nate asked me while I got my stuff ready.

"I have too. Guys, he's my twin brother" I told my fosters.

"But Hails, he's Harry Styles. How are you going to find him?" Jack said.

I grabbed the paper on my bed next to the copies of certificates and photo then held it up.

"Tour dates" I told him.

Matt took the paper as I continued to put thing in bags.

"How are you going to get in?" Matt asked.

"We've snuck into many places, I'm pretty sure I can get through"

"Yes, but we always got caught" Blake added.

"Then I'll try not to get caught"

"What about us?" Ryan asked.

I sat next to my fosters. "I doubt anything is going to happen"

"Hailey, once they see you they're going to keep you"

"I'm not a pet, and I think there's a reason why my birth mum gave me up" I said "I've got to go now"

"No clothes?" Nate told me.

"I have nothing to take"

"You have this" he said handing me something.

I took the object and examined it. It was a silver bracelet with the word 'Fosters' engraved in it. Surrounding it were charms of our initials: two Js, B, N, M, R, A, and an H.

"To remember" Jeremy added.

"Thank you guys so much" I choked hugging each of them, "I'm going to miss you" I sniffled.

"We'll miss you too" Ryan muttered.

"Hailey" Marylyn called, "the cab's here"

I walked out and hugged Paul and Marylyn goodbye. I went to the car and looked back one more time. I waved and got in wiping the years from my eyes.

"Destination?" the driver asked me.

"Anywhere in London"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I entered the hotel and went into my room. I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm in London" I mumbled to myself.

I looked at the my watch and it was 7:35 I got up to the bathroom to get ready for the concert. Since I had nothing to wear I just fixed my curls and make-up, and l all I had was blush, lipgloss, and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror and went outside. I walked until I heard the sound of screaming girls. I scanned through the crowd looking for any security around, once the coast was clear I went into the ocean of people. I looked for some sort of tour bus then, bingo! I saw the big bus on the other side of the lot and jogged to it.

"Shoot" I muttered when I saw two men guarding.

I went around the other way and made it to the back door, I placed my fingers around the handle then...

"I'll just be a second"

I jumped and hid behind the bus still being able to see the person but I lost him.

"What the?" I mumbled.

I turned only to run into someone making us both fall.  

Shit!

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"It's okay, no injuries" he joked helping me up.

I looked up at him as I grabbed his hand, "Irish?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"You look really familiar" I told him.

"So do you, your face features remind me of someone"

Okay, so he wasn't kicking me out. I guess I could trust him.

"I do?"

"Yeah" he nodded "I'm Niall"

"Niall!" I said remembering the name. He was in the same band as Harry.  

"I need a favor"

"Can I get a name first" he chuckled.

"Hai-"

"Hey! She'd not supposed to be here!"

I turned around and saw a big man walking towards us.

"Uh oh" I muttered brushing passed Niall and running to the building in front of me.

I stumbled through a small side door to a building I guessed led to the show judging from the cheering. They should really have more people to guard around here.

The music started and 5 boys ran on the stage. I shuffled closer to the platform receiving many complaints and dirty looks. As the boys sang I looked for Harry but finding Niall. He locked eyes with me then looked at his right, 'look out' he mouthed pointing to the security guard looking for me. I cursed under my breath and continued through the crowd. I still looked for Harry then, I spotted him.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only-" he sang until he linked eyes with mine.

He stopped singing and just stood there staring at me in confusion. I felt the same way, I just stared at him back.

"Miss" someone called.

I broke out of the trance and remembered I had a security guard after me. I shoved some people until I was out, I went up some stairs before I realised I was backstage. Wow, I was good.

"Where did she go?" a man said to himself.

I jumped behind a pile a instrument cases and watched the man look for me.

"It was her" someone caught my attention.

"How do you know that Harry?"

My heart stopped and chills went through my body.

"It's kind of chilly in here" Harry said.

Okay, that was strange. Probably a twin thing.

"Harry, it could have been anyone"

"No, she had something about her"

"Hey! Today is your birthday, no stressing out! Tomorrow's the party and you'll just let go!"

"Hey you!" the guy yelled at me.

I whipped my head in the direction of the sound and ran for the door but being blocked by him. I ran to the side where two more men from opposite sides ran to me. I stepped back and they banged into each other.

"Ouch!" I mocked.

Then somebody grabbed my arm.

"You're coming with me" he said walking me out.

The boys came to see what had went on and Harry saw me. We connected our green eyes again. I looked at him as I was being pulled away. 'Hailey?' he mouthed. 

Before I could answer I was pushed out the door.

"Sneaking into a concert eh?"

I looked at him "Just take me" I said holding up my hands.

"Where would I take you?"

"Aren't you going to arrest me?" I asked.

"Of course not! Why would I do that?"

"I guess I'm just used to it"

He looked at me with a confused look on his face until he realised what I meant.

"Oh,"

I nodded and walked away. I thought about what that guy told Harry, a party. I knew one thing, I was going to that party.