Louis

Louis

I woke up in the morning seeing it was nine in the morning. I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for Hailey and I's second date, I was going to let her decide if we were going to the beach or bowling. I got out of the bathroom and went into the living room seeing Hailey all dressed up and ready to go.

"Hey" she whispered.

"You ready?' I asked her.

"Yeah, just let me go get my shoes on" she whispered again.

"Okay but, why are you whispering?"

She looked up at me and laughed "I am aren't I?" she said in her regular voice. She went into Harry's room and into hers coming back in converse. "I guess we're not going to the beach" I said smiling.

She looked down at her clothes and back at me shrugging "I don't care"

I wrapped my arm around her and walked out of our hotel room and to the lift. We went down to my car and drove to the bowling alley.

"Can I use your cell phone?" she asked.

I nodded and dug into my pocket to get my phone, I took it out and handed it to her.

"Didn't Harry get you a phone yesterday?" I asked her keeping my eyes on the street until we got to a red light.

"He did, I'm just putting my number in yours" she answered.

I smiled at the fact that she was giving me her phone number, I never pictured Hailey and I together, and now we're going on our second date. She gave me back my phone and I put it back in my pocket, we got to the bowling alley a few minutes later and I rented our shoes. I gave her her shoes and put on mine, we walked to an empty isle and I gave her pink ball. She looked up at me raising her eyebrow whilst she took it.

"What? You don't like pink?" I asked her.

"It's not my favorite color, but it will do" she smiled.

"Have you ever played?" I asked.

"Not really"

I set up the bowling isle and let her go first, I walked up to her.

"Okay, so just put your fingers in the three holes. And just swing your hand back and let go when you get to the front" she did what I said and ended up getting all the pins down. "Wow, good for a first time"

She turned and smiled brightly and I gave her a smile back. It was my turn and after a few turns I realised I was losing.

"You know they have a mini golf place next door" I said giving up on bowling.

"Are you just wimping out because you're losing?" Hailey teased.

"No!" I lied.

She giggled and grabbed her bag holding onto my hand going to the miniature golf course. I got us two golf clubs and we walked to the first course we saw.

"Here, let me" I said wrapping my arms from behind her and placing my hands on hers swinging the club to make the ball move. She turned her head and smiled at me, I leaned in and she did the same. I foreheads touched and soon enough our lips met. I let my tongue glide over her lip then she pulled away. "I'm sorry" I apologised holding up my hand to wipe my lips.

"Don't" Hailey said stopping my hand, she leaned in again and placed her lips on mine.

I dropped my golf club and wrapped my arms around her waist, I let her fingers go through my hair.

"Can you not tell Harry" she whispered against my lips.

______________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but we had our first Louiley kiss!! But what will Louis think of her asking not to tell Harry. Okay...tbh I think this story is getting kind of boring. I get no comments and barely any votes anymore. What happened? I used to get votes on part one, are people getting bored or something?