Harry

Harry

"I lost her! Agian!" I yelled pacing in the dressing room.

"Harry, the cops took her. You couldn't have gotten past them" Louis debated.

"What do you think she did?" Liam asked rubbing his forehead.

I honestly didn't care what Hailey did to have this police after her. I just wanted to meet her, see her at least! I kept pacing trying to figure out a way to catch up to her, but she always seemed to be the one to get to me first.

"Harry, what do you plan on doing?" Louis asked as if reading my mind.

"I don't know, I have no idea where she is at the moment!"

"I've got it!" Zayn exclaimed. "Party at a lake!"

"Another party?" Liam asked concerned.

"Why not?" Zayn stood up for himself.

"No it's good. But how are we going to get her to come?" I added.

"Tell people of course! Just like how she found you at the club. She makes the FBI look bad" Louis answered.

He wasn't lying. Hailey snuck into our concert, managed to get backstage, found our make up artist/stylist Lou, found out where my party was, she was good. No wonder she's been arrested.

"Hello lads" Niall said coming in with hands full of pastries. "What are we talking about?"

"Harry's lake side party" Zayn replied.

"Another party?" Niall asked stuffing a doughnut in his mouth.

"Yeah, we have to find Hailey" I told him.

"Hailey?"

"Harry's twin Hailey" Liam pointed out the obvious.

"I met this girl named Hailey at the club. And the concert, and the studio" Niall responded eating a muffin.

"What!" I exclaimed widening my eyes. "Niall, what did she look like?"

"Tall, brown curly hair, green eyes, dimp-ooohhhh! That Hailey!"

"Niall! You wait until now to tell me this!!" I yelled

"I didn't know! She didn't tell me her name until the night of the party! But she did look familiar. But I didn't know she was THAT Hailey" Niall defended.

"Niall, the next time you see her tell me okay" I said to him.

He nodded and put another doughnut in his mouth. Hailey was better than I thought, it seems like she is meeting everyone but me! Paul, Lou, and now Niall! This day just gets better and better.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Yeah Friday...at noon...lakeside...great!" I invited people to the party Zayn suggested.

So far we've invited at least 35 people. Hopefully Hailey will be able to figure it out and come along. The party was in two days, that would've enough time.