Maybe

(WARNING: There's some... uh... mature words in this chapter. Just a head's up to y'all)

Aki

Why? Why is mine still over-flowing? No matter how many times I tried to do and visualize what Wing said, it didn't work. Hell, my life force seemed to be flowing out faster. I glared at Wing.

"Oi, why isn't mine stopping?" I questioned. My aura spiked, and the white smoke coming out of my body suddenly turned red in response to my fury. However, Wing merely stared at me.

This bastard, was this his plan all along? Was it to kill me by draining my life energy? Well he's got another thing coming if he thought I'm that easy to kill. I narrowed my eyes at him letting my blood lust take the form of my aura. It turned bloody red.

Before I could launch an attack though, my muscles froze. I stared as Wing's aura started to rise up from his body. The smoky white substance was serene, showing me the purity of his intentions.

"It's alright Chrome. This is normal for someone like you." Someone like me? What the hell does he even mean by that? I narrowed my eyes at him. Reluctantly, I stepped forwards and watched as Wing let out a sigh.

"I swear, you're just as she is." I stared at him as I heard him mutter those words under his breath. She? Who is she? Before I could ask, Wing spoke again—this time, commanding.

"Chrome, slowly breath in." I did. Then in a soft voice he whispered, "And now, try to circulate your chakra all over your body." I froze. How does he—how does he know about my chakra? I glared at him.

"You bastar—"

"Chrome, there's no time. You can ask me later. But for now, do as I say." Wing demanded once more. I didn't like him bossing me around. Still, I decided to set aside my problem and heed to his command.

Tch, this bastard. Slowly, I breath in a deep breath and circulated the chakra inside of me. Immediately, my aura stopped gushing out like steam. It became a white coat around my body, similar to that of Gon's and Killua's.

"Now, slowly stop circulating your chakra." Wing continued instructing me in a small voice. I did what he told me to. My aura spiked, threatening to leak out of the coat I had managed to form. Wing helped me through it by mixing his aura with mine, allowing him to control it to some degree.

Slowly, I was able to get a hold of it.

"How do you feel?" Wing asked after guaranteeing that I could finally hold out on my own. I looked at my hands in amazement.

"Amazing." I said. It almost feels like I was wearing an extra pair of clothes underneath.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by some kind of warm mucus." Gon stated.

"Yeah, like I'm wearing weightless clothes." Killua said and I was a bit distressed at the thought that he shared my insight.

"Now, continue to maintain those images. Once you've assimilated them, you'll be able to use Ten while asleep." Wing said with a smile. Ten? Oh, that defense Nen.

"I will use hostile Nen next. If you will be able to withstand it, then you'd be able to pass through Hisoka's barrier." Wing continued to talk. I looked at him in surprise at the mention of Hisoka.

Of course! Gon and Killua were training with Wing to pass the traditional greeting at entering the 200's. Oyaji was also that one who gave me the traditional greeting—although it ended up turning into a full-out battle—so it's possible that they know him because of that.

"Hisoka, huh?" I muttered under my breath.

"Ah! That's right!" Gon exclaimed, surprising me.

"Is it possible that you also experienced the traditional greeting from Hisoka?" Wing asked. I frowned before nodding, albeit hesitantly.