Bath time

(A/N: Okay, from this point on, it's gonnabe a bit confusing since I'm editing the whole story. In the original plot, Gon and Killua don't start calling Aki her real name until the near end of the Phantom Troupe arc. But, in the most recently discussed plot, I'm going to make it so that Gon and Killua start calling her Aki starting this chapter. Yeah? Yeah.

Anyway, WARNING!! This chapter has... nudity... and yeah... I hope you could still enjoy it beyond all the cringe-y parts.)

"You got a false start! That's cheating!!"

"It's called skills, Killua." The black-haired girl retorts, a smirk on her lips.

"Maa, maa, it's kind of obvious why you lost, Killua." Gon interjected, tone teasing. The silverette let out a groan.

"You too Gon?!" Killua grumbled in frustration, throwing his hands up in surrender. Not long after the climb of the hill, the brunette started to run from walking. Confused, the other two merely walked behind him. Walking uphill, they both watched as the energetic boy ran all the way up to a medieval looking house. Not too shabby, Aki thought to herself.

"Mito-san! Mito-san!! Mito-san!" Gon yelled over and over, like a broken radio.

Ah, wouldn't anyone be annoyed if someone said their name too much?

Aki ran a hand through her black hair, a bit frustrated yet at the same time amused. It was only the middle of July. The sun was out and the air made the grassland dance to its beat. The scene was beautiful. Feeling a slight déjà vu, Aki wondered if she ever went to this place before... when her memories were still... well, clear.

A ginger headed woman came into view. She immediately hugged the small Gon to her and let go.

"Gon!" The woman exclaimed adoringly.

"I'm home, Mito-san!" Gon greeted. They were both so cheerful. Mito's eyes wandered from Gon to his two friends behind him. Killua felt a bit awkward when he met eyes with Mito.

"You must be Killua, right?" Mito asked to confirm. The light-haired boy was sure surprised. He nodded in reply. Looking behind the silverette, the ginger haired woman met eyes with Aki.

Her expression turned from surprise to confusion. It looked as if Mito was trying to remember something.

"Gon...? I don't think you mentioned your friend over there." She started, putting stress on the word friend. After all, Mito had the faintest idea of who she was, but leaving that aside...

"Oh? Ah!!" Gon went to the black-haired girl and dragged her to the woman. "Mito-san, this is Chrome Matteis!" Aki muttered a curse under her breath and awkwardly looked away from the woman. She ran a hand through her hair before facing the woman once again.

"Uh... actually, my name is Aki. Chrome is my stage name." Both Gon ang Killua gave Aki surprised looks. She rolled her eyes on them, fixing her high-collared shirt before looking at Mito once again. At her actions, Mito couldn't help but feel déjà vu too. With a hesitant smile, she patted Aki's head.

"It's nice to meet you too... Aki."

¤¤♡¤¤♡¤¤

Aki

"You should have told me you were coming home!" Gon gave the woman a sheepish look. "I wasn't even able to prepare something!"

"It's okay, Mito-san. It's not really a big deal!"

"No, your friends came all the way to come here too. Really~! You should have told me!" Ah, counterattack. As she rummaged through the cabinet of plates, Gon and Killua shared a look of naught.