The Match

Aki

"Hello again Chrome." Raiden greeted me the moment I stepped up on the arena. He was wearing a smug grin, his confidence sky-high as the crowd cheered loudly at my arrival.

"Raiden." I greeted. I remember him now. He wasn't that much of a challenge last time so I ended the match by  He sneered at me as I gave him my infamous smirk.

"You're gonna die, squirt. It's payback time. I'm going to crush you." He punched his palm for extra effect. On my part, I gave him a taunting smirk.

"Crush me? We'll see who'll be crushing who." I cracked my knuckles loudly. Raiden was a tall man with bulging biceps. He looked like one of those people who goes to the gym to work out. His hair was pitch black, cut military style. (A/N: Just imagine Razor.)

"Are you ready? Go!!" The referee signaled the fight.

¤¤♡¤¤♡¤¤

While the viewers from the stadium were occupied, Aki sneakily made a shadow clone. In a puff of smoke, two clones were there.

"There it is! Chrome-kun's doppelganger!"

Well, it's not really a doppelganger but, oh well...

Then, she hid underground. All that time, the spectators thought that Aki was actually with only one clone. Her two clones charged ahead.

"Show me what you've got, Raiden!" From Gon's side, the clone was so realistic that he had to stop and consider things. 'Chrome' had no idea about Nen. Then, what was this energy that she uses to make clones of herself? Gon shook his thoughts away. He'd probably ask later but now...

Raiden had his eyes closed. Before Aki's fist could collide with the man's head, his arm grabbed Aki's and threw her over his shoulder, then punched her. The whole arena shuddered at the force of Raiden's punch. The clone disappeared in a puff of air to reveal a wide crater at the center of the platform.

"Uh-oh, does Chrome-kun lose points for this?"

The referee merely looked at Raiden before looking at the other Aki who was unscathed. He shook his head. From underneath the ground, Aki couldn't help but be impressed.

He's strong... probably stronger than my physical brute. He may be using Nen to enhance his strength. I won't be able to catch those. But he's not the only one who uses special abilities.

Aki's other clone did a hand sign and concentrated chakra to her fists. And then, she charged. In half a second, Aki was already behind Raiden with her fist pulled back. The chakra induced punch hit Raiden's arm that he raised at the last second to defend himself. The man was blown off his spot.

He's fast! 

Killua thought to himself. As Killua stared at the the black haired girl, he frowned. Aki was probably faster than him, hands down. Even he was surprised that he managed to hit her. Raiden had managed to use Nen to block that attack. Still, he attained some damage on his shoulder which absorbed some of the impact. The referee raised his hand.

One clean hit. Aki was one point ahead of Raiden.

"There is it again!! Chrome-kun's super fast moves!! Will Raiden win this match for revenge or will Chrome-kun remain Undefeated?!"

The crowds cheered as Aki's clone and Raiden exchanged a few more blows. The man had excellent strength but he falls short on speed. Aki was able to mince through Raiden's defense as she was slowly starting to see slight openings in his desperate attempt to shield himself from her attacks.