One for 'Hello'

Killua

There's a lot of things that I hate. Betrayal is just one on the list. I hate how quickly people change their attitude when they find out about my family. I hate it more when they try to hide things from me.

Tch. What exactly is happening Aki? What did that man, Feitan, mean when he said that you are gonna be under their care? Why does Gon seem to know?

What are you hiding from me again? 

But, I couldn't ask him anything—already knowing that half the answer was already in front of me.

With all the facts I've gotten so far from their conversations, it's possible that Aki is related by blood with an influential figure of the Troupe—which can only be their leader. I've never heard of the 'Uchiha' clan that Aki spoke of, but there's definitely a lie in there.

After all, their leader's last name is Lucilfer. Aki might have lied about his last name due to the notoriety of the Phantom Troupe. 

But... I don't understand. How does Gon know this? From the minute we stepped into their car and arrived at their base, he keeps on acting like he knew Aki was connected to the Troupe.

Even now, as Gon swung his leg to kick Feitan, the idiot seemed to know something more than I did—the missing piece of the puzzle. 

Not even a hint of fear was on Gon's face as Feitan pinned him on the stone table. Instead, anger was clear on his eyes and he struggled to break free.

"Let me go! You will not take Aki away!!" Gon exclaimed. 

'Take away'? 

That's an interesting choice of words. He's basically telling me that he knows something that I don't. Obviously, Aki must've left me out of the circle. And that's what I find really annoying.

I mean, I'm obviously the smarter one. Why did he tell Gon and not me? I looked at Aki for answers, only to see him discussing something with the blonde woman. I narrowed my eyes.

What's he up to now?

"I'm not yet done with you. Tell us about the chain user." Feitan growled. His bloodlust brought my attention back to Gon. Shit. Things weren't looking good for us. And I can't even do anything with Hisoka back to threatening me. So much for helping us. 

"I already told you, I have nothing to tell you!" Gon stubbornly replied. Feitan's eyes became crescents, squinting at Gon in marvel.

"Feitan," Nobunaga interrupted. "Stop what you're about to do." He added. Feitan raised an eyebrow at the long haired man.

"You know what I'm about to do?" Feitan taunted.

"You're about to break his arm, right?" Nobunaga replied. Feitan scoffed.

"I'd start with a finger. Peel off a nail." The man kindly elaborated. I gulped. I don't know why Nobunaga suddenly interrupted Feitan, but he's my favorite guy so far.

"It doesn't matter where you start. Just stop it." Nobunaga countered, starting to look annoyed. Feitan himself had his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Why are you giving me orders? I have no reason to listen to you." The samurai man stomped his foot on the nearby stone table in anger. Both Troupe members glared at each other.

"Hey, quit it, Nobunaga." Franklin chatised.

"Have you forgotten the rules?" The pink haired woman started, a hand on her hips.