Ch 4: The manager knows?

The boys POV

They are outside of namjoons room to see if he comes out and jin looks at jongkook with a glare

"Jungkook why did you show him those comments" spoke Jin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how bad they were I only read the first one" JUNKOOK SAID while raising his arms

"Hyung, he was going to find out, it's better that we show it to him now" v added

"I know but I'm worried, I mean he is the leader, but I'm the oldest." Jin said

"I wonder why he didn't tell us about his girlfriend" JIMIN SAID

"Does manager know?" JHOPE ASKED

"That is not the question, what is the question is since when does manager nim know, because he would have scolded NamJoon" Suga told them while crossing his arms.

Thw door opens and in came a man. Very casually dressed. Jeans tshirt and converse but he took the shoes off.

"Hey guys, hope you are enjoying your day off umm why are you outside namjoons room?" he asked

"Umm manager-nim" spoke jimin

They all looked at the manager and the manger sight

"Ok ask away" the manager said

"How did-" jhope

"When did-" kookie

"How does-" V

"Is she-" Jimin

"Guys! One at a time please" Suga said irritated.

Jin stepped forward, "I want to know if you knew that NamJoon was in a relationship?"

*sigh* "Yes"

"Did he tell you or you found out?" Jin spoke

"I found out" he told them while taking if his glasses.

"Tell us how" Jimin said

"Story time" V and Kokie said while jhope went to get snacks.

"Well, I came to your dorms when you were out" the manager beggan

Flashback

Managers p.o.v

I walked in and heard a girl's laughter and I thought that NamJoon was just watching a movie, but it was weird since he is usually making music and he was having a conversation in English. I catched some phrases such as i miss you, I want to see you, please don't. Then I heard him going to the kitchen so I sneaked into his room and I saw that he had his computer opened, luckily NamJoon broke a glass and he was cleaning it, I looked at the computer screen and there was a girl that looked surprised, she got her phone and I think she texted or something because rap mon came barging in and he was surprised with my presence then we both looked at the girl on the screen and she waved and logged out.

He then flashed a smile scratched the back of his neck and explained every thing to me, how they met, why they are dating, how long they have with each other, and all that. He asked me not to tell you because he thought that you will judge him negatively. He was scared, i actually asked him to leave her because i didnt want to see him get his heart broken, but he refused, we had to tell the CEO.

"What happened?" The boys asked at the same time.

"He di--" the manager was interrupted when he heard rap monsters voice.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" rap mon asked, while holding his phone with her picture on it.

"Oh NamJoon, I came to talk with you and the boys, you guys are preparing for the mama Comback, but I'm not sure if it's the right time right now. " he said while looking down.

"Hyung, don't worry, I... Am feeling ok." said namjoon with a forced smile

"Also the CEO wants to see you in his office. " when the memebers heard this, they were worried for their leader.

"Alright I'll go now then, we are practicing in the practice room right? And are we are singing too?" asked namjoon

"Yes, well ill see you in a few minutes." The manager left

All the members walk towards namjoon and were worried

"Guys I'm fine.... really.." he spoke

"NamJoon" J-Hope said sternly

"Ok fine, my girlfriend called me and we talked" he answered while looking at her picture on his phone.

"Oh my god" said the memebrs in english, all at the same time.

"Did you guys broke up?" V asked

All the members looked at the leader wating for an answer

"Well we --"

The manager came in, "rapmon we need to go see the CEO now and you guys need to go practice, or at least try".

"Yes sir." They all said

After that RM left with the manager to the CEOs office.

At BigHit, in HITMAN BANGS OFFICE (CEO) 

"NamJoon we need to talk about the video and comments, as well as what we are going to do." said the CEO while looking at NamJoon. He was remember his conversation with his sweet girlfriend.