Ch 18. Night out....or not

Namjoon POV

Once we got home, the manager said that we will have two weeks off and I was so happy about this because that means that i could spend time with my girlfriend. I was excited but nervous for my girl to meet my band members or brothers. I dint know what their reaction will be. Are they even going to like her in person? Will they get along? What if they don't? All this thoughts were going through my head and I really wanted to find out. Once we reached the door, Jin opened it. Here we go, its show time.

Authors POV

"Hey guys we're back" said Jin while walking in and taking of his shoes, followed by namjoon taking off his shoes.

The girls were asked to stay outside until namjoon told them to go inside.

"Hey guys how was running man?" asked jhope

"Who did you filmed with?" asked Suga

"Were you the only guest or were there more?" asked V

"Was there a lot of pretty guest" asked Jimin

"Umm we should let our hyungs sit down first though" said Jungkook while eating a cookie.

"Oh yea, come on guys, tell us, we want to know everything" said jhope. The guys all sat on the living room together.

"Well, todays was the special guest day" said namjoon, while getting nervous.

"Special guest? Like fans or celebrities from other countries?" asked Jimin

"Not exactly, special guests you can come in now." Said namjoon.

Outside with hayze and Jessica

After the guys went in, the girls were outside, the most nervous was Jessica, she was going to meet he boyfriend's friends, practically family for the first time in person, but not as a fan.

"Jessica, don't worry they will be great with you." Said hayze while rubbing Jessica's back. She knew that her friend was worried to not be accepted. She knew that fans will hate her, most likely, but she also knew that her love for namjoon is real and not for fame. Hayze was in a debacle as well because she was starting to feel something for Jin. She wanted to know what her feelings were.

"I hope so, I mean I hope they know that I really like namjoon, and that I am not dating him because he is famous you know." Jessica said while biting her lip and looking at her friend.

"I understand and they just want to see their leader happy, and you make him happy, he works hard not just for his fans, or group, or family but for you as well." Said hayze while comforting her best friend.

"Yeah, you're right, you always are" said Jessica while hugging her friend

"SPECIAL GUESTS YOU CAN COME IN NOW" they heard namjoons voice, "well that's our cue." Said hayze, "yeah, let's do this" said Jessica

The girls walked in and the guy's jaws were on the floor. Both of the girls looked better in person.

The girls were just standing there awkwardly. Jungkook was the first person to approach the girls.

A/N: Normal will be Korean and italics will be English

"Hello nonnas, I'm Jeon jung kook, but you can call me Kookie if you will like" said Jungkook while bowing at the two girls.

"Hi, I am Jessica, nice to meet you" she said while waiving at him. Namjoon was looking at her smiling along.

"And I'm hayze, I'm a great fan by the way" said hayze when she gave him a hug. Jin was watching her. "Oh thank you, umm hyungs come say hi" said Jungkook to the members