Ch. 41: Baby talk and something broke

A Month passed and I missed NamJoon a lot. Ari missed her dad and uncles. Although we video chatted as often as we could. The guys called us as well. One night they                 
"I want a baby"
"A baby, NamJoon are you sure?"
"Yeah Ari is almost 8, we are married, we are financially stable, I want a child of our own, I love Ari with all my heart, she is my daughter and she is ready to be a big sister, she told me"
"We need to go with the doctor and get a check up, remember what he said a few months ago."

Flashback.
I woke up to the sound of Jessica vomiting. I got off from the bed and went to check up on her. Ari was already at school.

Jessica was holding on to the toilet seat, I got her hair and put it all on my hand so it wouldn't go on her face.
"Jaggy, sorry I woke you up"
"Don't apologize"
"But it's your day off"
"How long have you being sick for?"
"Umm a week and a half now, and I'm late"
"Wait are you?"
"I'm not sure"
"Let's go to the doctor, get you checked up"
I helped her get up and she cleaned up after flushing the toilet.
We got ready and headed out. I had practice later so I had a free morning. We came back from our honeymoon some days ago.

 We came back from our honeymoon some days ago

We arrived at the hospital and asked for a sonogram appointment, they said to wait for 30 minutes, some one cancelled earlier

We sat down and Jessica looked tired.
"Wait babe, here, sleep on me for now"
She took my offer but then I had to wake her up, we walked to were the sonogram will take place.
"Hello, mr and mrs Kim, my name is Doctor So, please take a seat." A young doctor greeted us.
Jessica sat down but I didn't. I knew I would most likely break a chair
"what can I do for you today?"
"My wife has being having pregnancy Symptoms"
"Ok well let's take a blood sample and see what is going on with you mrs. Kim" he took a sample from her and left the room.
"Babe, what if I'm not pregnant, don't get your hopes up"
"Hey we can always try again, I can brake a condom, sometimes" I winked at her and she shrugged it off. The doctor came back.
"Well the blood results will be ready in a few days, I have your information, so I will call you when they are ready. Now let's see if we can find a little one in here" Jessica laid down on the bed and the doctor put some jelly substance on her. She flinched
"Sorry it's cold, let's continue." He looked at the monitor. Moving the thing back and forth but he had a skeptical face,
"Umm i don't see anything at the moment but, when you come back in a few days we will try again" the doctor cleaned the gel off her and she put down her shirt.
We said thank you and goodbye and left.

Present time
Yeah I remembered, hey I have to go to the studio, are you working today?"
"Yeah, I'll be over at cube today in case you need me, please drop off Ari at school" I kissed him and we got off the bed. She changed. Left to cube.

Namjoons pov At the studio

Namjoons pov
At the studio.
I had a studio session and while I was recording, jin came in with a baby bottle. I thought weird but ok. Then jhope came in to the studio wearing a diaper on his head, uhu. jungkook had a teddy bear on his hands. Jimin pacifier in his mouth. taehyun was crawlin around me. Suga had earplugs on, Ok that was weird. So everybody from the building was bringing me baby items. Someone even gave me 4 packs of Tylenol so I was like ok they are pranking me or this is another one of their weird games. They helped me load all the stuff to the car. I didn't know how Jessica would react. We had 6 months of being married and the thing is that...

*sniff*

The doctor told us that she couldn't have children anymore. he said ari was probably a miracle. She was devastated that day, and so was I, but there was always adoption.

Anyways *chuckles* I picked up Ari from the dance studio and we went in the house and we found balloons, blue to be exact. The house was full of balloons everywhere. we were looking for Jessica and I had to pop several of them. Once I made my way to the kitchen, with ari trailing behind me, there was a cake box, and 2 gift bags. It wasn't my birthday though and it want aris either, or our anniversary.  Jessica was recording with her phone. I opened the bags and on one there was a small snapback that said "future rap king" along with a shirt that said "don't make him break you". she gave the other bag to ari and she took out a hat and a shirt similar to mine, but i couldnt see what they said. we were still clueless so I opened the cake box and there was a sonogram picture, on the cake. I was shocked. I look at her and she was wearing a snapback that said Mom of 2 and she gave me one that said Dad of two. I ran to her lift her up and gave her a hug ari was crying as well. she joined the hug. I thought we couldn't have children together. ari thought she was never going to be a big sister but he is another miracle.

 ari thought she was never going to be a big sister but he is another miracle