Ch.42: Baby now

It's been 7 months now. BTS finished their tour and will now be in a break to rest. This also worked up since Jessica will have her baby soon. As soon as she knew she was pregnant and told NamJoon, they got BTS together and told their fans that there will be a new addition to the BigHit family. Some fans were shocked but most were happy for the couple. Her parents stayed with her for A month. Then his parents stayed with her for a couple of months to help around. She still writes music but doesn't choreograph for some time. They were on their way to the pool and NamJoon wanted to share a picture of his pregnant wife.

caption: My beautiful wife's belly is so beautiful Can't wait for him/her

Her belly is not as big as it should be but the doctor said it was normal. The were enjoying their day and Ari was glad to be a big sister. As for her previous fiancé, nobody knew of him anymore, and her sister was now married to Henry. Some BTS members had girlfriends. A couple went public but the others didn't Yet. Jin and hayze have being in a relationship for 6 months now, he will often talk to her while on tour and she lived with her best friend to help her in anything that was needed. NamJoon and Jessica were getting ready for an interview about their Married life, child to come soon, and any upcoming projects, they were also having a baby shower. (What They wear)

They arrived at the venue and  their family and friends were waiting there

They arrived at the venue and  their family and friends were waiting there. They all had something blue since in the invitation it said that it was a boy so blue themed. They all enjoyed the night. She received many baby gifts and they were going to have a separate baby shower for fans were it was like a meet and greet where they got to see Ari, Jessica and NamJoon. That went well since all the fans that attended brought gist for the baby and for the couple as well. They brought gift cards and Great wishes for the upcoming baby. They were checked at the entrance of course and the gifts were opened in front of the fans just in case there was a gift that wasn't so pleasant. Some other fans sent her messages via social media to have a Healthy baby.
It's been 8 1/2 months now and Jessica cant wait anymore. Her due date was in a couple of days and she just wanted this to finish. Not becasuse it was painful but because she wanted to see her baby already. NamJoon had to go to the studio one night because he was recording some of his own music since he was due to release another solo album soon. That day, hayze was over at her friends home and his parents went out to the market Ari was the only one home, writing music. When suddenly. "Drip, drip"
"Yup, he is here, Ari honey, it's time get the bag" Ari calmly got the bag and carried it. Jessica was calmed because she knew stress was not good for the baby. "Got it mom, should I call dad?"
"Yes tell him he is here and he needs to get to the hospital fast, call aunt hayze that she needs to go to the hospital ok, call your grandparents too."
ari did it. A taxi was waiting for the girls downstairs and they left to the hospital.
"I'm sorry about your car"
"It's ok lady, don't worry" they paid the man and got out. "congratulations"