Ch.28.5: deep talks and comebacks

After breakfast, NamJoon had to go check the songs with the guys since they are making a comeback. I don't remember him or me using protection last night. Oh oh!

Third POV

Third POV

The guys were practicing for their come back, they still don't know when it will happen.  Kcon is fast approaching and they are hopping they can perform. Their comeback song was choreograph by Jessica and they were all excited that she actually worked with them for the first time as a group. The guys wanted food, so some went out to get lunch but NamJoon and jimin stayed back. NamJoon needed help with the dance moves and Jessica had to go pick Ari from school.

"Hey NamJoon hyung, I'm glad you stayed and asked for my help but I want to ask you something" said jimin.

"Ok whats on your mind?" They sat down

"Umm, well I know how happy you are with your girlfriend, I think you guys have being together for 6 years or so"

"Yea, around there. What is your question"

"If you were to have a baby together now, what would become of your career. Like would you leave it. Take a break? continue your career and Would Jessica raise him/her in her own, just how she did with Ari?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure, I will be there for them. I will want to raise him of course. Only the future can tell, so we'll see"

"So, since you have being with Jessica Nonna for a long time, will you marry her anytime soon?"

"Honestly...yes...I hope she is ready" after that we went to mr. Bangs office. The guys were waiting there. They didn't even get food.

The CEOs office.

All the guys were waiting there.

"So, comeback, you guys will have your comeback in 2 weeks, the choreographies are being practiced, I hope, the songs have being recorded and your Comback day has being booked. Do you have any questions?" The guys said no.

They all left the office and went to practice their next song. Jessica and EunHye were choreographing their next song of the album. Ari and Jessica arrived home. They went to the boys practice room. She was helping EunHye with the boys choreography. Ari went to do her homework at the corner of the room while EunHye and Jessica started putting their step together. They set up the camera. And recorder them selves.

Once they were done the guys came in. They all said hi to Ari who was one doing her math homework and NamJoon gave her a water, she tanked him with a hug. They guys and girls started practicing. Ari finished her homework early and she wanted to dance with them. So she did. It was late and everyone went back to their dorm. NamJoon Ari and Jessica went to get food for everybody. Ari was sleeping on the way back home.